Petition To Deport Justin Bieber Reaches 100,700 Signatures

Started by stromboli, January 29, 2014, 08:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

I dislike Bieber as much as the next guy, but as atheists shouldn't the idea of deportation by petition be something we're scared shitless of?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Plu

Yeah it's funny in concept to see people try this just to see how many people dislike the little fucker, but to actually try and petition someone out of the country seems like the wrong course of action.

stromboli

I should have put a smiley face by my statement. I frankly don't give a shit about Bieber enough to sign a petition.

stromboli

I'm not in the age range that is directly annoyed by him. I don't watch the Grammys or any other award show, and certainly don't listen to the music. I dislike him for the same reason I dislike the Kardashians, Paris Hilton and those pinheads from duck Dynasty. They shouldn't be in the news and are nothing but attention hounds.

Poison Tree

If he wasn't rich and famous he would get deported. Equality under the law is a sufficient reason to wish him deported.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Sal1981

I used to have no opinion, but on RSOF HLF someone posted this image:

Before I jumped on the band-wagon I made a few google searches on those claims, and sure enough, he's a douche, a colossal asshole, a typical celeb with a self-reinforced glorified & inflated ego.

It's hard do ignore a person like that.

GrinningYMIR

I also hate him for the hockey slight, he's a fuck head who could use a good ass whipping, but he'll never get it

:evil:
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

My give a fuck about bieber factor is right up there with my give a fuck about the size of cotton balls next year.  :shock:

Here's a shocker, some celebrities are asswipes. I bet you didn't know that.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

_Xenu_

Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

stromboli

Quote from: "_Xenu_"I'm sure Obama will jump right on this...

Which will force the Repubs to defend the little piece of white trash. I love it.

Sal1981

Quote from: "stromboli"RSOF HLF?
RuneScape Offical Forums, High Level Forums

AllPurposeAtheist

Get your FREEBIEBS Tshirts.. Stand up for assholiness!  :rollin:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.