News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Sup guys

Started by MitchellDaBomb, January 28, 2014, 08:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MitchellDaBomb

hey, i'm Mitch. I consider myself to be muslim (one who submits to god). I joined here to include myself in the discussions of this forum, to talk about religion in the most unbias way I can. I love to talk about all religious concepts, regardless of origin. XD
Hi I make music and stuff. You may be surprised.
https://soundcloud.com/sinclair-12

aitm

oh goody... really!

er......welcome
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

Hi Mitchell.
 What else can you tell us about yourself?
Name?
Rank?
Serial number?
Shoe size?
Boxers or briefs?
Actually keep that last one to your self...  :lol:

Anyway. Welcome  :)

stromboli

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"Hi Mitchell.
 What else can you tell us about yourself?
Name?
Rank?
Serial number?
Shoe size?
Boxers or briefs?
Actually keep that last one to your self...  :lol:

Anyway. Welcome  :)

lol thanks!

Name : Mitch
Serial number: 11011011
Shoe size: Shaq O'neal

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

baronvonrort

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"hey, i'm Mitch. I consider myself to be muslim (one who submits to god). I joined here to include myself in the discussions of this forum, to talk about religion in the most unbias way I can. I love to talk about all religious concepts, regardless of origin. XD

Hi Mitch

What makes you think Mohammad was not a pretender?

All religions are man made bullshit what makes you think Islam is any different?

Plu

Welcome. This should be fun. If you're a rational person, you might actually last for a bit. (But yeah, what're the odds?)

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "baronvonrort"
Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"hey, i'm Mitch. I consider myself to be muslim (one who submits to god). I joined here to include myself in the discussions of this forum, to talk about religion in the most unbias way I can. I love to talk about all religious concepts, regardless of origin. XD

Hi Mitch

All religions are man made bullshit what makes you think Islam is any different?

First, Muhammad was doing his job, He wrote a scripture like the other prophets of the past did.
Muhammad wrote the Qur'an. If you have read it you may notice that the literacy is unparalled in complexity.
In truth, the books are manifestations of the supremely exalted divine will.
The Book of Certitude (Kitab-I-Iqan) is even more comprehensive.
It contains beauteous and pregnant uterrances, and Knowledge(God) in abundance, symbolic and unseen.
Even forgotten knowledge of the past (The science of natural alchemy)
(Ever play Civilization 5? What happens when you don't advance in a certain technology tree? It blocks further access to future knowledge) (awesome game btw haha)
Shouldn't you be criticizing what is written in the book and not from whom it was written?

Secondly, The Book cannot be manmade because the literary value of the book and the complexity of its features are too far beyond any other
book. I'm specifically talking about the Kitab-I-Iqan and the Kitab-I-Aqdas. Also, Islam means Submission/Surrender
in the Arabic tongue. So Islam was simply the name of the faith for the era of the Muhammadian Dispensation.

I cannot prove to you that anything is the word of god..or that god exists...But the uncertainty principle tells us that humanity will never be able to anyways...That is where faith (belief without certainty or reason) comes in...

Plu

Bwahahaha here we go already :D

MitchellDaBomb

Forgot to mention that i make music as a hobby too. Madeon flow style XD
(not trying to advertise or anything its free ^.^)

baronvonrort

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"
Quote from: "baronvonrort"

Hi Mitch

First, Muhammad was doing his job, He wrote a scripture like the other prophets of the past did.
Muhammad wrote the Qur'an. If you have read it you may notice that the literacy is unparalled in complexity.
In truth, the books are manifestations of the supremely exalted divine will.
The Book of Certitude (Kitab-I-Iqan) is even more comprehensive.
It contains beauteous and pregnant uterrances, and Knowledge(God) in abundance, symbolic and unseen.
Even forgotten knowledge of the past (The science of natural alchemy)
(Ever play Civilization 5? What happens when you don't advance in a certain technology tree? It blocks further access to future knowledge) (awesome game btw haha)
Shouldn't you be criticizing what is written in the book and not from whom it was written?

Secondly, The Book cannot be manmade because the literary value of the book and the complexity of its features are too far beyond any other
book. I'm specifically talking about the Kitab-I-Iqan and the Kitab-I-Aqdas. Also, Islam means Submission/Surrender
in the Arabic tongue. So Islam was simply the name of the faith for the era of the Muhammadian Dispensation.

I cannot prove to you that anything is the word of god..or that god exists...But the uncertainty principle tells us that humanity will never be able to anyways...That is where faith (belief without certainty or reason) comes in...

I have read the Quran and Sahih al Bukhari along with The sealed nectar memoirs of the prophet along with Sirat Rasul Allah by Ibn Ishaq and also Ibn Hisham along with the Book of Jihad by Ibn Nuhaas so i have read up on Islam.

If the Quran is from Allah as muslims claim then why didnt allah write it,is Allah incapable of writing a book? if you were going to start a religion today your god would have an IPAD instead of books and stone tablets.

The Quran is man made, it was made into a book by the Caliph Uthman about 23 years after Mohammad died because the Hafiz were getting killed in battles.

Of course you cannot prove anything with your delusional religion   :-D

What was the job Mohammad was doing, he was a highway robber and the motivation for his first raids was to relieve muslims from poverty,he had sex with his slave girl against the wishes of his wives which means sex slaves are halal for muslim men.
Your Mohammad was a fraud.
//http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad

All religions are man made bullshit.

MitchellDaBomb

You really think its worth an Omnipotent God's time to come down to earth only to be rejected once he leaves? He's already demonstrated his unity on earth and in space. Quintessences of dark matter constantly expand the universe to his name, and you deny that there is a power creating that space? He already has established his eternal word on the planet. Go read the Book of Certitude. Its filled with eternal knowledge. The book has always been on the planet. And what makes you think that Muhammad was exempt from worldly affairs? Do the actions of Muhammad represent god? No. Only his words do. Muhammad was human like us. This delusional faith leads to clarity of thought and action, assurance in the hereafter, and offers a plethora of knowledge. What more could mankind want?

Plu

QuoteYou really think its worth an Omnipotent God's time to come down to earth only to be rejected once he leaves?

Well it thought it was worth it dozens of times in ages past if we have to believe the stories, so I guess it is. Also if the book has always been on the planet, where is the original copy? We should have one billions of years old and it should be effective indestructible to survive the early formation of the earth, so it has to still be around somewhere.