News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How to move things with your brain.

Started by Solitary, January 27, 2014, 05:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

aitm

hell, I been doing that fer years...why I put on my "special" thinkin cap, head to the bar, stare at a hottie until she leaves.......so I got the part down on her leaving.. I just need to figger out how to get her to go in reverse......
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Icarus

Biomedical engineering people get into some crazy shenanigans.

AllPurposeAtheist

I've been moving hair from the inside to the outside using my brain for years...my jaw does ok at that too.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Quote from: "aitm"hell, I been doing that fer years...why I put on my "special" thinkin cap, head to the bar, stare at a hottie until she leaves.......so I got the part down on her leaving.. I just need to figger out how to get her to go in reverse......

You left out the part where she turns and looks at you and shudders.

leo

I would like to have Jedi powers. That would be cool.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Plu

Leave it to science to observe a psychic in action and say "I bet we could actually make this happen."

kilodelta

I know the force works. Point at the peppermill while at diner like Yoda does when he lifts the X-Wing and hum the theme from Star Wars. When someone asks what you're doing, say "I'm using the force." Eventually it will annoy them enough to pickup the peppermill and hand it to you. Then say "Jedi mind trick."
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Jason78

I move things with my mind all the time.

Granted, I do it by using my brain to send a series of impulses through my nervous system to cause proteins in my muscles to contract, but it's no less wondrous.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

aitm

Quote from: "stromboli"
Quote from: "aitm"hell, I been doing that fer years...why I put on my "special" thinkin cap, head to the bar, stare at a hottie until she leaves.......so I got the part down on her leaving.. I just need to figger out how to get her to go in reverse......

You left out the part where she turns and looks at you and shudders.

well.............that's just mean. [-(
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Yes, and I'm a bad person for doing it.  :(