Huckabee wins coveted asshole award

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, January 23, 2014, 08:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Quoted at an RNC meeting... :rolleyes:
QuoteI think it's time for Republicans to no longer accept listening to Democrats talk about a war on women. Because the fact is, the Republicans don't have a war on women. They have a war for women. For them to be empowered; to be something other than victims of their gender. Women I know are outraged that Democrats think that women are nothing more than helpless and hopeless creatures whose only goal in life is to have a government provide for them birth control medication. Women I know are smart, educated, intelligent, capable of doing anything anyone else can do. Our party stands for the recognition of the equality of women and the capacity of women. That's not a war on them, it's a war for them. And if the Democrats want to insult the women of America by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government, then so be it, let's take that discussion all across America because women are far more than Democrats have made them to be. And women across America have to stand up and say, Enough of that nonsense.

Attaboy Mikey! Piss off even MORE women! =D>
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Mike Huckabee needs to be bitch slapped with a giant dildo and then anally raped with it. Somebody needs to point out to him that the highest rates of abortion and out of wedlock pregnancy are in Bible Belt states.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quotethe highest rates of abortion and out of wedlock pregnancy are in Bible Belt states.

Well thank God for that! It gives em something to pray about.  :-$

Atheon

He's lying throughout, of course. The Republicans oppose the idea of gender equality.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Minimalist

Facts are lost on these southern shitheads.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

AllPurposeAtheist

Denial IS a river in Egypt after all..It runs from Egypt to Alabama apparently.

Solitary

You know, it seems impossible that so many republicans can make such idiotic statements. I'm starting to believe the conspiracy theories about mind control with the MK-ULTRA program, no body can really be that stupid and function normally.  :shock:  :roll:  #-o  :-$  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

I used to actually drink water in Texas.. I'm pretty sure it has mind control chemicals in it. It makes you desperately not want to drink water.  :shock:

Insult to Rocks

Oh,Oh, this is perfect for FSTDT! They'll tear this thing apart. Could I trouble you for a direct link to the quote APA, if possible?
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

SGOS

If he doesn't actually mean any of that, then he's just showing off to the Republican choir, or the Christian choir, or both.  However, I think he probably does mean what he says.  He's just happily going on without a clue thinking women are going to eat it up.