The crusaders, have they ever succeeded?

Started by Gawdzilla Sama, April 21, 2014, 10:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

I mean the ones who come here on a holy mission to defeat the heathens?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Not since I've been here. We've seen one or two actually admit they were wrong, but mostly just leave or get banned.

the_antithesis

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 21, 2014, 10:12:51 AM
I mean the ones who come here on a holy mission to defeat the heathens?

No.

They're fucking annoying.

stromboli

Am I a heathen? Can I have like vestal virgins and shit? What's a vestal?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on April 21, 2014, 11:59:04 AM
Am I a heathen?
Depends, can you heath?
QuoteCan I have like vestal virgins and shit?
Not at the same time. Not recommended.
QuoteWhat's a vestal?
It's like a urinal, but you wear it.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Solitary

Only one came here that was half way rational: "Eve." They try, but evil atheist are more powerful with science and reality on their side instead of superstitious nonsense. They have been known to think they win debates by using every fallacy in logic by overwhelming us with their ignorance that results in boredom or unbearable frustration. It's like arguing with a four year old about Santa existing or not.  :winkle: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Gawdzilla Sama

I ask because I had a relative I didn't even know was still alive email me recently, asking if I had ever "grown up". He wanted me to know that he was still praying for me. I replied that in return I would continue thinking for him.
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Solitary on April 21, 2014, 12:15:39 PM
Only one came here that was half way rational: "Eve." They try, but evil atheist are more powerful with science and reality on their side instead of superstitious nonsense. They have been known to think they win debates by using every fallacy in logic by overwhelming us with their ignorance that results in boredom or unbearable frustration. It's like arguing with a four year old about Santa existing or not.  :winkle: Solitary

Eve is a Mormon, therefore not rational.  :biggrin:

Well, based on the people I've seen on this forum, we can generally rule out atheists as powerful evil overlords, but then I'm no expert. And I was kidding about the virgins. Grew up amongst them in Mormon land. Bunch of women sitting there with their knees pinned together so tight you couldn't separate them with a wedge and a sledge hammer.

Solitary

I did say half way. Why is it all my friends have been ex Mormon and one Christian and no atheists?   :confused2: Solitary

Solitary

Quote from: stromboli on April 21, 2014, 12:23:08 PM
Eve is a Mormon, therefore not rational.  :biggrin:

Well, based on the people I've seen on this forum, we can generally rule out atheists as powerful evil overlords, but then I'm no expert. And I was kidding about the virgins. Grew up amongst them in Mormon land. Bunch of women sitting there with their knees pinned together so tight you couldn't separate them with a wedge and a sledge hammer.

I had a girl friend like that, when I finally got them apart a little light came on.  Solitary

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Solitary on April 21, 2014, 12:36:17 PM

I had a girl friend like that, when I finally got them apart a little light came on.  Solitary
Don't keep them in the fridge, they should be kept in a basket or something, and be sure they get some sunshine.
PZ Myers

stromboli

I've had sex with two Mormon women that were virgins. The second one was my wife. the first one the legs spread, I heard the strains of "Glory Hallelujah" and after that, she became the friendliest girl in town. My fault. My wife has been friendly for 36 years, so I must be doing something right.