What Christians Fear, And Why It's Stupid

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, January 18, 2014, 11:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish

Quote from: "AtDawnTheySquee"
Quote from: "irish"What a bunch of BS this thread is.  What Christians fear and why it's stupid.
Irish.

If I posted a thread what atheists fear and why it's stupid it'd probably get removed.
What we fear is dumbfuck fundies taking over the world, and destroying knowledge as we know it. It's bad enough the way Christianity has destroyed cultures over the years in Europe and in North and South America, and Australia. The people from those regions were originally of Pagan/folk religions, then came those pesky Christians.

I agree with you ; it's the dumbfuck fundies that damn you all to hell that are atheists; not Catholics.

irish

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"But they're so fun to watch pretending to suffer.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

What the F does this even mean?  No one whines more than atheists and their lack of rights. Waah Waah Waah

irish

Quote from: "Poison Tree"
Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "irish"What a bunch of BS this thread is.  What Christians fear and why it's stupid.
Irish.

If I posted a thread what atheists fear and why it's stupid it'd probably get removed.
The only things atheists have to fear is the very real physical and emotional threat posed by the theistic majority in places like the Middle East and the United States. I wouldn't call that "stupid."
And spiders. Theocracies and spiders.  :lol:  Sorry, couldn't resist.

Wowsa.............you atheists give theists and theocracies a lot of power in your minds don't you? No wonder you feel so powerless to change things.
Irish.

Plu

Quote from: "irish"
Irish.

What we fear is dumbfuck fundies taking over the world, and destroying knowledge as we know it. It's bad enough the way Christianity has destroyed cultures over the years in Europe and in North and South America, and Australia. The people from those regions were originally of Pagan/folk religions, then came those pesky Christians.

I agree with you ; it's the dumbfuck fundies that damn you all to hell that are atheists; not Catholics.

"dumbfuck fundies" and "catholics" are not two distinct groups. There is plenty of overlap. (Neither are "dumbfuck fundies" and "atheists", of course)

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "irish"Wowsa.............you atheists give theists and theocracies a lot of power in your minds don't you? No wonder you feel so powerless to change things.
Irish.
So no one is using religion to try to decide what women do with their bodies, what consenting adults do in the bedroom, who can get married to who, what gets taught in classrooms, what medical treatment people can and can't get, and other such things? Good to know.

It's also nice to know that no one is being arrested or killed for blasphemy, homosexuality, getting raped, being of a different religion, listening to music, going outside without the proper clothing, going out without a related man, and other trivial things.

The harm religion does is palpable and observable. Your church is definitely not exempt from this, especially when they try to codify their religious morals into secular law.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"But they're so fun to watch pretending to suffer.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

What the F does this even mean?  No one whines more than atheists and their lack of rights. Waah Waah Waah
Are you fucking retarded?

I wonder why someone would complain that they were being denied rights, or being told they are disordered for something that harms none, or facing discrimination. Couldn't be that they might want to be treated like a human fucking being, could it?

You show a complete lack of ability to put yourself in other's shoes at best, willful ignorance at worst.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

Quote from: "Damarcus"
Quote from: "AtDawnTheySquee"Insects in general are really yucky, oh and pitbulls. I hate pitbulls they're so scary.
Don't let aitm catch you saying that...

I R not a pitbull....

BOXER!

BOXER!
damm humaans.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"Your church is definitely not exempt from this, especially when they try to codify their religious morals into secular law.

Not to mention that whole fucking the choirboys thing.
<insert witty aphorism here>

aitm

Irish.

wheres that picture of a pussy when you need one?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AtDawnTheySquee

QuoteI agree with you ; it's the dumbfuck fundies that damn you all to hell that are atheists; not Catholics.
The Catholic Church can go choke on one too.

Manusia

Fatboygetdown say: Christian People Are EVIL.

[youtube:3d5mushj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV7bugGaFkk[/youtube:3d5mushj]
omfg he say christians is devil. Oh really?  :-k

Manusia

irish

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"
Quote from: "irish"Wowsa.............you atheists give theists and theocracies a lot of power in your minds don't you? No wonder you feel so powerless to change things.
Irish.
So no one is using religion to try to decide what women do with their bodies, what consenting adults do in the bedroom, who can get married to who, what gets taught in classrooms, what medical treatment people can and can't get, and other such things? Good to know.

It's also nice to know that no one is being arrested or killed for blasphemy, homosexuality, getting raped, being of a different religion, listening to music, going outside without the proper clothing, going out without a related man, and other trivial things.

The harm religion does is palpable and observable. Your church is definitely not exempt from this, especially when they try to codify their religious morals into secular law.

If we fund a Catholic hospital then we should have the right to deny abortions in that hospital.  God is the creator of life and no matter what gays think until technology arose to the occasion it took a man and a woman to get pregnant and produce your life.
Why do you need a Catholic clinic to give you birth control?  How ridiculous.  You can go buy your own damn condoms if you want and birth control which apparently few people use given the abortion rate.

Now if you want sperm donors who are paid 50 bucks to jack off in some specimen bottle to be your "daddy" so be it. Most are good looking medical students and "father" so many children before they are kicked off the list.  Dumbshits need not apply.
I worked in an infertility clinic and people were pickier about their sperm donor's profile than their own husband.

irish

QuoteI agree with you ; it's the dumbfuck fundies that damn you all to hell that are atheists; not Catholics.
The Catholic Church can go choke on one too.

Why do you give a flying F about the Catholic Church?  Has it truly infringed upon some right of yours? The Catholic Church.
The state legislates gay and lesbian rights and atheist rights  not the Church.
Irish.