What Christians Fear, And Why It's Stupid

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, January 18, 2014, 11:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

Oh ye of little faith, they have absolute knowledge with Scriptures, they don't need anymore than that from the world of secular reality. Reality doesn't exist, it is an illusion, only the supernatural does. Repent! Before it is too late APA.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

But they're so fun to watch pretending to suffer.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AtDawnTheySquee

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"But they're so fun to watch pretending to suffer.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Not really, they're just annoying TBH. They're like children who won't STFU.

Plu

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Meh..let em hide in the dark ages. To bad they drag the uneducated down with them, but as long as they fear knowledge it just means more of it for everyone else.

That's unfortunately not how knowledge works. I'd be totally content to let them hide in their dark ages if it did, but knowledge is global and the more people working on it, the more we'll actually get anywhere.

irish

What a bunch of BS this thread is.  What Christians fear and why it's stupid.
Irish.

If I posted a thread what atheists fear and why it's stupid it'd probably get removed.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "irish"What a bunch of BS this thread is.  What Christians fear and why it's stupid.
Irish.

If I posted a thread what atheists fear and why it's stupid it'd probably get removed.
The only things atheists have to fear is the very real physical and emotional threat posed by the theistic majority in places like the Middle East and the United States. I wouldn't call that "stupid."
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

AtDawnTheySquee

Quote from: "irish"What a bunch of BS this thread is.  What Christians fear and why it's stupid.
Irish.

What we fear is dumbfuck fundies taking over the world, and destroying knowledge as we know it. It's bad enough the way Christianity has destroyed cultures over the years in Europe and in North and South America, and Australia. The people from those regions were originally of Pagan/folk religions, then came those pesky Christians.

Poison Tree

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Irish.

The only things atheists have to fear is the very real physical and emotional threat posed by the theistic majority in places like the Middle East and the United States. I wouldn't call that "stupid."
And spiders. Theocracies and spiders.  :lol:  Sorry, couldn't resist.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Poison Tree"
Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Irish.

And spiders. Theocracies and spiders.  :lol:  Sorry, couldn't resist.
Well to be fair, spiders are pretty fucking scary.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

AtDawnTheySquee

QuoteWhat a bunch of BS this thread is.  What Christians fear and why it's stupid.
Irish.

The only things atheists have to fear is the very real physical and emotional threat posed by the theistic majority in places like the Middle East and the United States. I wouldn't call that "stupid."[/quote]
And spiders. Theocracies and spiders.  :lol:  Sorry, couldn't resist.[/quote]
Well to be fair, spiders are pretty fucking scary.[/quote]
Insects in general are really yucky, oh and pitbulls. I hate pitbulls they're so scary.

Plu

Irish.

If you posted a thread on what atheists actually fear, or you know, just asked it as a question, nobody would remove it. If you wanted post a nonsense thread on things you imagine atheists should fear, you can do that too... there are thousands of christian forums out there for you to post on  :roll:

Damarcus

Quote from: "AtDawnTheySquee"Insects in general are really yucky, oh and pitbulls. I hate pitbulls they're so scary.
Don't let aitm catch you saying that...
Quote from: \"Tony Harrison\""This is an outrage!"

Quote from: \"Plu\"When you can\'t wield logic, everything sounds like an insult.

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: "AtDawnTheySquee"
QuoteWhat a bunch of BS this thread is.  What Christians fear and why it's stupid.
Irish.

And spiders. Theocracies and spiders.  :lol:  Sorry, couldn't resist.[/quote]
Well to be fair, spiders are pretty fucking scary.[/quote]
Insects in general are really yucky, oh and pitbulls. I hate pitbulls they're so scary.[/quote]

And bees

and wasps

Fucking terrifying
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit