News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Million Dollar "Topless" Fine

Started by Shiranu, January 16, 2014, 12:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

[youtube:2uop75a1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoAgndVD-5g[/youtube:2uop75a1]

The fuck United States, are you 10 years old?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

stromboli

Shiranu

I doubt the Empire State Building is own by Republicans...

Edit; majority owned. It is owned by 2,800 people so...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

They're just jealous that they weren't there for it.

The Skeletal Atheist

Why the hell is nudity even an issue in this day and age? Fucking puritans and their fear of the human body. It's not like these people were full on fucking on top of the goddamn building, it's just a topless woman.

You know what would happen if nudity was suddenly allowed everywhere? The majority of people would still wear clothes most of the time. Clothing serves a practical purpose - it protects us from the elements so we're comfortable. What would defiantly not happen is people suddenly fucking in the street, or whatever the hell it is that puritanical assholes think will happen.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Shiranu

It also appears that being topless in NYC is legal. Perhaps since it was private property, but still... I just don't see the ESB owners having much of a case.

AllPurposeAtheist

They might win in court then nobody may be willing to enforce judgement. NYC recently made legal toplessness for all  women. Hell, it's FREE fucking advertising!  That's advertising you can't buy. Fucking idiots.  :rolleyes:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Atheon

Because boobs are dangerous things.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Hijiri Byakuren

It's simple: boobs are weapons of mass distraction. :twisted:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

zarus tathra

There was a Muslim cleric who said something like "If you want to encourage lawlessness, then just legalize public nakedness." I don't like agreeing with those guys, but that actually makes some sense to me.
?"Belief is always most desired, most pressingly needed, when there is a lack of will." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Ideals are imperfect. Morals are self-serving.

SGOS

Will the jury be allowed to examine the evidence?

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "zarus tathra"There was a Muslim cleric who said something like "If you want to encourage lawlessness, then just legalize public nakedness." I don't like agreeing with those guys, but that actually makes some sense to me.
Because nude beaches are known hotbeds of lawlessness and pickpockets. :shock:

SGOS

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Quote from: "zarus tathra"There was a Muslim cleric who said something like "If you want to encourage lawlessness, then just legalize public nakedness." I don't like agreeing with those guys, but that actually makes some sense to me.
Because nude beaches are known hotbeds of lawlessness and pickpockets. :shock:
Although this was intended as sarcasm, it makes a point.  The problem is not nudity, it's lawlessness.

AllPurposeAtheist

Lawlessness is to vague. There are  all kinds of utterly stupid laws on books that no reasonable or even sane person recognizes. If lawlessness means walking around with a boner all day then maybe, but... Oh screw it..lock up every teenager. They're obviously lawless.

SGOS

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Lawlessness is to vague. There are  all kinds of utterly stupid laws on books that no reasonable or even sane person recognizes. If lawlessness means walking around with a boner all day then maybe, but... Oh screw it..lock up every teenager. They're obviously lawless.
Yes it is of course, but I was thinking of Muslims that are apparently unable to follow Islam's laws. When they see a topless woman, they are overcome and unable to not be lawless.