News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

No blow jobs in my state!

Started by GrinningYMIR, January 15, 2014, 01:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"Mohammed managed to collect 11, though - everyone else was only allowed 4, but Allah gave Mo special dispensation to have more... funny, that.....  :roll:
Mohammed was a warlord. If a warlord says he wants 11 wives, how many people are honestly going to tell him, "No, Mohammed, you've had too much already"?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"Mohammed managed to collect 11, though - everyone else was only allowed 4, but Allah gave Mo special dispensation to have more... funny, that.....  :roll:
Mohammed was a warlord. If a warlord says he wants 11 wives, how many people are honestly going to tell him, "No, Mohammed, you've had too much already"?

Not Allah, apparently....  8-)

Mo got out of observing the three month iddah period too, once he'd offed Saffiya's husband, and he banged her on the way to the next stop.  Just goes to reinforce the notion that the ones at the top don't practise what they preach.   :roll:

GrinningYMIR

Mohammed was a rampaging horndog, but ask any Islam and he's a devout and pious man, also you must die for drawing him in your head
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"Mohammed was a rampaging horndog, but ask any Islam and he's a devout and pious man, also you must die for drawing him in your head

Yes indeed, and it's interesting to note the degree of slaughter coordinated by the founder of the 'religion of peace'.

frosty

Quote from: "SGOS"Blowjobs have been around for a long time.  Probably since mankind started walking upright.  I wonder who was the first to invent it.  A woman?  A man?  If no one ever told you about a blow job, you would think of it on your own.

Did you ever wonder how many blow jobs are occurring in America during the time you take to read a post?  The number is probably astronomical.  Someone is probably getting a blow job within a half mile of you right now, unless you live on a ranch in Montana or something.

I've never heard anyone complain.  Everybody does it.  That article was just about the weirdest thing I've ever heard.  Did some reporter just make it up?

The cute tiger in your avatar is cancelled out by your brutal and blunt postings of certain things.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "SGOS"Blowjobs have been around for a long time.  Probably since mankind started walking upright.
Probably longer than that.

[youtube:24lzi31x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug9nTp1739A[/youtube:24lzi31x]
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Minimalist

How about if you stand in Maryland and she kneels in Virginia?
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

stromboli

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "SGOS"Blowjobs have been around for a long time.  Probably since mankind started walking upright.
Probably longer than that.

[youtube:3cz968te]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug9nTp1739A[/youtube:3cz968te]

See the movie "Quest For Fire."