News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

No blow jobs in my state!

Started by GrinningYMIR, January 15, 2014, 01:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "stromboli"Next time you get a BJ, have them put Pop Rocks in their mouth first. I learned that last night on "Justified".  :-D

Careful!! [youtube:27b29hz9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZqDZYL2R8w[/youtube:27b29hz9]  :rollin:

billhilly

If they really want to stop blow jobs, all they gotta do is mandate marriage for everyone.

The Skeletal Atheist

Btw, if any Virginians want to take refuge in my state they are welcome to, but the price of admission is one blow job.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"Btw, if any Virginians want to take refuge in my state they are welcome to, but the price of admission is one blow job.
You might want to limit that. "Any Virginians" is kinda vague. There's some REALLY disgusting people in Virginia.  [-X  :-&  :-$
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"Btw, if any Virginians want to take refuge in my state they are welcome to, but the price of admission is one blow job.
You might want to limit that. "Any Virginians" is kinda vague. There's some REALLY disgusting people in Virginia.  [-X  :-&  :-$

There's a few hotties here and there :anxious:
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Hot, male Virginians. Any other Virginians must pair up with a Georgian that is as attractive or unattractive as they are.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

GrinningYMIR

There's a few good looking Georgians out there, I can accept skeletals demands

If on the off chance you think I'm hot, I'm not giving you a bj

I'll go to NYC instead
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AtheistMoFo

Quote from: "Solitary":shock:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin: If you noticed, he never said there was anything wrong with lesbian sex or cunnilingus.
Look again.  He didn't say "no fellatio," he said "no oral sex".

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"It's already illegal to have sex here with the lights on :P
Crimeny!  How you gonna know if you got it in the right hole?

Quote from: "SGOS"Blowjobs have been around for a long time.  Probably since mankind started walking upright.  I wonder who was the first to invent it.  A woman?  A man?  If no one ever told you about a blow job, you would think of it on your own.
Been around longer than that.

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: "AtheistMoFo"
Quote from: "Solitary":shock:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin: If you noticed, he never said there was anything wrong with lesbian sex or cunnilingus.
Look again.  He didn't say "no fellatio," he said "no oral sex".

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"It's already illegal to have sex here with the lights on :P
Crimeny!  How you gonna know if you got it in the right hole?

Quote from: "SGOS"Blowjobs have been around for a long time.  Probably since mankind started walking upright.  I wonder who was the first to invent it.  A woman?  A man?  If no one ever told you about a blow job, you would think of it on your own.
Been around longer than that.
[ Image ]

:shock:

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "billhilly"If they really want to stop blow jobs, all they gotta do is mandate marriage for everyone.

POTW  =D>  :lol:

the_antithesis

This is just a pathetic attempt to make homosexuality illegal, right?

Youssuf Ramadan

Jesus wasn't married by 33... kinda unusual... and didn't he describe Peter as his 'rock'?  Just sayin'....  8-[

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"Jesus wasn't married by 33... kinda unusual...
Not for crackpots.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

stromboli

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"Jesus wasn't married by 33... kinda unusual... and didn't he describe Peter as his 'rock'?  Just sayin'....  8-[

Upon this rock I will mount, uh, build my church?  :shock:

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"Jesus wasn't married by 33... kinda unusual...
Not for crackpots.

Fair point.  :lol:

Mohammed managed to collect 11, though - everyone else was only allowed 4, but Allah gave Mo special dispensation to have more... funny, that.....  :roll:

Quote from: "stromboli"
Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"Jesus wasn't married by 33... kinda unusual... and didn't he describe Peter as his 'rock'?  Just sayin'....  8-[

Upon this rock I will mount, uh, build my church?  :shock:

Ewww....   [-X  :P