News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

No blow jobs in my state!

Started by GrinningYMIR, January 15, 2014, 01:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Insult to Rocks

Just when you think that they can't get any weirder. :roll: Well, off to FSTDT to introduce them to the horrors of anal sex!
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

PickelledEggs

How do you regulate that? :rollin:

The Skeletal Atheist

Good thing I'm not in Virginia then. Apparently Georgia is a liberal hell hole where people just blow each other and do it in the butt, cause our supreme court struck down sodomy laws in 1997.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Solitary

:shock:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin: If you noticed, he never said there was anything wrong with lesbian sex or cunnilingus.  :lol: Why is he saw occupied with what other adults do that hurt nobody that have "safe" sex?  Also, how in the hell is any of that against nature when he is the one that is? He really is in a bubble of conservative nonsense.  :roll: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

It's a cloaked anti-gay law

But if it passes...I'll miss getting a blowjob.

And as for regulation, well have the NSA install cameras and watch your sex life

It's already illegal to have sex here with the lights on :P
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solitary

Damn, lights on no sex, lights off OK. Sometimes that is better, but you wake up with a coyote next to you instead of a fox. :shock:  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Youssuf Ramadan

So he wants to turn Virginia into Nigeria?  What a bellend....  #-o

Thumpalumpacus

Amazing that an Attorney General would be ignorant of Supreme Court jurisprudence.

Wait, he's a politician ... never mind.
<insert witty aphorism here>

AllPurposeAtheist

I know every blow job I've ever enjoyed came complete with automatic guilt so I always make the blow (er) stop at some point to say 10 Hail Mary's then proceed, but I can see why a guy who couldn't get laid in a cat house with $100 bills taped to his nutsack might want it illegal. If he's ever arrested he wants to make sure jails are filled with sodomizers and blow (ees).
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

Here's something fun to do, next time you get a bj, put on the soviet anthem and see how that shakes things up :D

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"Here's something fun to do, next time you get a bj, put on the soviet anthem and see how that shakes things up :D
Wow..never thought of that as a method of not getting a blow job. I'll have to try that next time I have 80 other things to do. =D>
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

Blowjobs have been around for a long time.  Probably since mankind started walking upright.  I wonder who was the first to invent it.  A woman?  A man?  If no one ever told you about a blow job, you would think of it on your own.

Did you ever wonder how many blow jobs are occurring in America during the time you take to read a post?  The number is probably astronomical.  Someone is probably getting a blow job within a half mile of you right now, unless you live on a ranch in Montana or something.

I've never heard anyone complain.  Everybody does it.  That article was just about the weirdest thing I've ever heard.  Did some reporter just make it up?

stromboli

Next time you get a BJ, have them put Pop Rocks in their mouth first. I learned that last night on "Justified".  :-D