Justin Bieber Could Face Felony Charges

Started by _Xenu_, January 15, 2014, 06:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "leo"
Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "leo"I don't get it . Why teen girls swoon over sissy guys  ? :-k

Because they are idiots.
Yes but this still puzzles me. Girls swoon over manly good looking guys . That would be the expected thing. Girls swoon over girly sissy guys ?  #-o  #-o

Money, power and status.  If he was on the dole they wouldn't look twice.

Solitary

He's still a spoiled brat that needs a rude awakening, which he may get now when Bubba gets a hold of him.  :shock:  #-o  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

He's just Marky Mark mk2 He'll drift away in to nothingness and start acting in movies. He does have a pretty good voice, but like shiranu said, he was sort of... forced in to the music market.

The Skeletal Atheist

Good. From what I've seen he's been a disrespectful little fucker.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

stromboli

I think its like a maternal instinct thing, sort of the cuddling babies gene. I knew a guy in the Navy that was 20 and looked like he was 16, a real wimp, and he got women like crazy. I do not know why.

stromboli

All because nobody ever slapped some sense into the little twerp.

gussy

Egging a house caused $20,000 in damage?  My house got egged and a couple hours with a power hose did the trick.  Teenagers doing stupid shit happens.  I used to be one and engaged in some stupid shit as well.  Have them clean up trash on the highway for a week or two.  Send them to sort junk at the recycling center.  Pretend this has nothing to do with Justin Bieber. Pretend it was a few dopey teens living down the street from you.  Would you really want them to go to prison for egging a house?

stromboli

Yeah, this is way overblown. Apparently his buddy rapper had either ecstasy or cocaine, but anything that happens to him will be arbitrated away. And $20,000 for egging is absurd. I've had a house egged, and it was all of ten minutes with a hose and brush to fix.

AllPurposeAtheist

Yeah.. forced prison anal rape is a bit harsh even for Bieber.. Now had he been caught throwing new born infants at the house it might be a little different.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "stromboli"This is a kid who needs to be taken a long way out of his comfort zone and introduced to a new and much harsher reality. He will not spend a day in jail, and will only become more empowered in his arrogance.
His popularity is entirely based on being a teen star. He turns 20 this year. Just wait awhile, his time will come.

He's also surrounded himself with rappers and other assorted thugs who are no doubt spending his money at an enormous rate. He's gonna go down, he's gonna go down hard, and it'll probably be pretty soon. He'll be lucky if he isn't broke, in jail, or dead in 5-10 years.

He'll just write a check to make this whole thing go away.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

wolf39us

Quote from: "stromboli"Yeah, this is way overblown. Apparently his buddy rapper had either ecstasy or cocaine, but anything that happens to him will be arbitrated away. And $20,000 for egging is absurd. I've had a house egged, and it was all of ten minutes with a hose and brush to fix.

These are also very expensive houses...

given enough time... eggs can do permanent damage

AllPurposeAtheist

Raise your hand to be removed if you actually care.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hydra009

Quote from: "gussy"Egging a house caused $20,000 in damage?  My house got egged and a couple hours with a power hose did the trick.
Yeah, that's a bit excessive.

Apparently, it works like this:

[youtube:2vrnh4gw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgT0uzzX1bs[/youtube:2vrnh4gw]

barbarian

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"Good. From what I've seen he's been a disrespectful little fucker.

Pretty much wraps up I think of this fucktard.

Jason78

Quote from: "Solitary"He's still a spoiled brat that needs a rude awakening, which he may get now when Bubba gets a hold of him.  :shock:  #-o  Solitary

Yay!  American prison rape!

Rather than wish Bubba would do your dirty work for you, why don't you do it yourself Solitary?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato