Main Menu

buzzfeed

Started by sophia, January 11, 2014, 06:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophia

So this video is for the car owners. 7 car hacks that will change your life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMdgP0Kvup0

aitm

Hey, Imma going to try the toothpaste on the headlight on the wifes vehikky. Let you know.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "aitm"Hey, Imma going to try the toothpaste on the headlight on the wifes vehikky. Let you know.
How badly your wife beats you?
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

aitm

well, before I could try she decided that instead of trying to clean her one bad head light that she was just going to buy a new car... :-|

aaaaannd..she did.  :cry:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

I've tried it previously, it works. Got loaned into the canopy shop at Hill for a few weeks when working as a welder. The final polish on the scratched canopies- they really take a beating- was toothpaste and then Brasso. Yup, metal polish also works on Polycarbonate.

SGOS

Quote from: "stromboli"I've tried it previously, it works. Got loaned into the canopy shop at Hill for a few weeks when working as a welder. The final polish on the scratched canopies- they really take a beating- was toothpaste and then Brasso. Yup, metal polish also works on Polycarbonate.
I wonder if Brasso would work on my teeth?