News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ya'll forgot all 'bout tha hot pink.

Started by invisibleandpink, January 13, 2014, 11:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

invisibleandpink

Hey ya'll. It's been a while. Likely most of you don't have a clue who I am but I'm just here to say I'm back, part of the active army, and stationed someplace in Korea. Which sucks majorly because it's freak'n cold.

Ugh.

So, yup, short greetings and a small hello from yours truly.
"Don't come to me 'less you got some evidence."

"And trust and believe, it better make sense."

Insult to Rocks

Well hello! And welcome back I suppose? If it makes you feel any better, more people probably know about you than me! I like your signature, by the way.
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

invisibleandpink

Thank you! I appreciate the welcome and the compliment. It's very nice to meet you, Rocky.
"Don't come to me 'less you got some evidence."

"And trust and believe, it better make sense."

kilodelta

Welcome back! We haven't had much IPU worship since you left...
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Insult to Rocks

Quote from: "invisibleandpink"Thank you! I appreciate the welcome and the compliment. It's very nice to meet you, Rocky.
Can I claim "Gonna Fly Now" as my theme song now? Please =P~
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

StupidWiz

Been missing you IaP. <3

Good to see you're okay! :D
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

Poison Tree

I can't remember a single post you made, but I remember the signature; is that the internet equivalent of remembering the face but not the name?
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

stromboli

Yowza! Welcome back, Pink! Korea used to be a pretty good post, back in the day. Hopefully not sucking too bad. Got you on the DMZ?

(edit) woah, Pink- this is a sea change. Always thought of you as a gentle person, now you all strapped with an M16 and shit. Gonna have to reorient my thinking on you.

AllPurposeAtheist

I was gonna mention the Navy.. We have better coats n shit.  8-)
I'm glad you're out of Stepmother Evil's path now. You've gone a long ways since I first saw you post.
Keep your head down in Korea just in case..or up depending on your appetite.  :-$
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

_Xenu_

Quote from: "stromboli"Pink- this is a sea change. Always thought of you as a gentle person, now you all strapped with an M16 and shit. Gonna have to reorient my thinking on you.
Yeah, this. You've been missed Pinky, not forgotten.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Jason78

Quote from: "invisibleandpink"Hey ya'll. It's been a while. Likely most of you don't have a clue who I am but I'm just here to say I'm back, part of the active army, and stationed someplace in Korea. Which sucks majorly because it's freak'n cold.

Are you saying that the army isn't all 5* hotels, sun-kissed beaches and warm tropical swimming pools?  :shock:
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

aitm

Yo pink! sup dude? (assuming these crazy kids still talk that way this week)
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

The Skeletal Atheist

Welcome back! I remember you! Never figured you for the military type, to be honest. I have a friend who was stationed in Korea for about 3 years, and he can vouch for the cold part.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "invisibleandpink"Hey ya'll. It's been a while. Likely most of you don't have a clue who I am but I'm just here to say I'm back, part of the active army, and stationed someplace in Korea. Which sucks majorly because it's freak'n cold.

Ugh.

So, yup, short greetings and a small hello from yours truly.

I don't know you, but heyas, and thanks for your service. What's your job?
<insert witty aphorism here>