News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

video

Started by sophia, December 18, 2013, 11:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophia

Solitary

The natural world is so amazing I can't understand people that don't want to find its secrets and just say God did it, and even if He did wouldn't that even be more of a reason to want to know how?  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

sophia

Quote from: "Solitary"The natural world is so amazing I can't understand people that don't want to find its secrets and just say God did it.  :roll:  Solitary
Same thing here. There is so much to learn from other mamals and animals

Solitary

Quote from: "sophia"
Quote from: "Solitary"The natural world is so amazing I can't understand people that don't want to find its secrets and just say God did it.  :roll:  Solitary

I love the Netherlands, but hate the weather. My younger son has a wife there but couldn't go back because of health problems. They still stay in touch everyday on the internet where they met. Tot Ziens!

sophia

Quote from: "Solitary"
Quote from: "sophia"

I love the Netherlands, but hate the weather. My younger son has a wife there but couldn't go back because of health problems. They still stay in touch everyday on the internet where they met. Tot Ziens!
The weather isnt always bad, depends in wich erea you live there. Ook tot ziens

sophia

How much of the myths did you believe in?

Solitary

I knew that they were all myths accept chicken soup. I have a cold right now. I have taken a Chinese remedy because my son's girlfriend from China made a concoction from Coke Cola and ginseng I drank. I like ginseng, but my wife hates it. It seems to help so far, but I'm going for chicken soup now. Of course it could be the red wine I'm drinking too that is helping.  :shock:  :lol:  Solitary

sophia

Quote from: "Solitary"I knew that they were all myths accept chicken soup. I have a cold right now. I have taken a Chinese remedy because my son's girlfriend from China made a concoction from Coke Cola and ginseng I drank. I like ginseng, but my wife hates it. It seems to help so far, but I'm going for chicken soup now. Of course it could be the red wine I'm drinking too that is helping.  :shock:  :lol:  Solitary
Everyone has there own methods to tackle the cold

Solitary

Thanks! They are so cute! Solitary

sophia

Quote from: "Solitary"Thanks! They are so cute! Solitary
Your welcome

Solitary

I would not have existed accept for science for the last 72 years because of antibiotics. Modern science is keeping me alive now with pharmaceuticals like rat poison (Coumadin and warfarin.) Of course it could be from all the prayers from my Christian friends.  :roll:  Solitary

sophia

Quote from: "Solitary"I would not have existed accept for science for the last 72 years because of antibiotics. Modern science is keeping me alive now with pharmaceuticals like rat poison (Coumadin and warfarin.) Of course it could be from all the prayers from my Christian friends.  :roll:  Solitary
I trust science more than religion