News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Those wacky Mormons

Started by Insult to Rocks, December 31, 2013, 09:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insult to Rocks

http://news.msn.com/us/utah-asks-suprem ... sex-unions
So, the Mormon Church is fighting tooth and nail to keep homosexuals from marrying, up to bringing the case to the supreme court. What do you guys think will happen? I'm hoping the SC will set a precedent for the approval of gay marriage, but I know that's not likely to happen. Oh well. Hope for he best, plan for the worst, right?
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

stromboli

Ten years from now, maybe 15, they will be performing temple marriages for gay couples. All it takes is one (1) revelation. See, blacks couldn't hold the priesthood. One (1)revelation later....... you get my drift. As soon as it becomes economically advantageous, they'll be the gay lovinest church evah.

Will probably also have a revelation that even specifies special garments, like with hearts and flowers where the compass and the square used to be. This church can morph like nobody's business.

Solitary

All you need is one lesbian to have a miracle birth.  :shock:  :roll:  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Quote from: "Solitary"All you need is one lesbian to have a miracle birth.  :shock:  :roll:  :lol:  Solitary

With artificial insemination, all bets are off. Virgin births be a happenin' everywhere.