News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

anime

Started by sophia, December 27, 2013, 03:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophia

Quote from: "Insult to Rocks"Man, the last anime I watched was Axis Powers Hetallia, and it had the same problem as all the other animes I have watched; starts out really strong, then decays beyond recognition about halfway through.
For reference, the other animes I have watched were Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fooly Cooly, and Death Note. Was really disappointed when Death Note got all stupid, cause I really liked it up till that point.
I watch hetalia as well. I liked all of the 5 seasons. And death note was fun too

GrinningYMIR

I have no idea what RWBY is honestly, I haven't watched any of it but I've heard it's popular and it looks anime-like.

Anyone who checks it out can verify it
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"I have no idea what RWBY is honestly, I haven't watched any of it but I've heard it's popular and it looks anime-like.

Anyone who checks it out can verify it
What kind of cartoon is it?

GrinningYMIR

Im not sure what you mean, but it's a youtube series that uses a computer generated art style that resembles traditional anime forms
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"Im not sure what you mean, but it's a youtube series that uses a computer generated art style that resembles traditional anime forms
Sounds interesting