News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How do we start posting?

Started by gracedwithlife, December 24, 2013, 11:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "mykcob4"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Very much so, yes. An ounce of editing is worth a pound of writing.  :)
I work while I'm on this site as well as do many other things. Not an excuse, just an explaination.

It's cool, I'm just chain-yanking.
<insert witty aphorism here>

mykcob4

Quote from: "wolf39us"Which costs money, got any?
Ban this derranged mutha gracedwithlife. He has resorted to provocation now. How much more evidence do you need to see he is a troll. Possibly a sock puppet that has been banned before.

gracedwithlife

mykcob4

Quote from: "gracedwithlife"That's not very nice.
Fuck nice asshole. Critisizing the technology of this forum that YOU get use for free isn't nice, so don't fucking lecture me you ignorant hypocritical moron.

mykcob4

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"
Quote from: "mykcob4"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Very much so, yes. An ounce of editing is worth a pound of writing.  :)
I work while I'm on this site as well as do many other things. Not an excuse, just an explaination.

It's cool, I'm just chain-yanking.
Yank away. I think it's funny! BTW I agree with you about this gracie fucktard.

GrinningYMIR

*sniffs* I'm gonna miss her guys
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"*sniffs* I'm gonna miss her guys

For real. It's been awhile since there has been someone who I think was a legit Christian who was just an idiot instead of just a run-of-the-mill troll.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

wolf39us

Quote from: "Shiranu"
Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"*sniffs* I'm gonna miss her guys

For real. It's been awhile since there has been someone who I think was a legit Christian who was just an idiot instead of just a run-of-the-mill troll.

Despite the fact that he/she said the same exact thing word for word at the end of the majority of his/her posts?