News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How do we start posting?

Started by gracedwithlife, December 24, 2013, 11:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gracedwithlife

Quote from: "mykcob4"We Atheist didn't make up a god
I am glad to hear it -- God would never ask you to make Him up or believe in Him blindly. He always provides commensurate grace and evidence to follow His leading.

So how would you go about overturning the proof for God here...

If infinite regress were true, you would have already happened, having had an eternity to do so, so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "gracedwithlife"
I am glad to hear it. So how would you go about overturning the proof for God here...

If infinite regress were true, you would have already happened, having had an eternity to do so, so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated.
You have not explained why infinite regress and time repeating itself are impossible.

You have not explained why the atheist worldview requires infinite regress.

You have not addressed the fact that no theory in science predicts infinite regress.

You have not addressed the fact that, in spite of the above, science does not consider "god did it" to be a valid solution to the problem.

Quit repeating your assertion as though it is your ultimate proof, because I have already disproven it about 15 times.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Johan

I'll take Thursday evening in the pool.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

gracedwithlife

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"...no theory in science predicts infinite regress.
I agree, therefore atheists should not use infinite regress as a way to try to explain away God.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"...no theory in science predicts infinite regress.
I agree, therefore atheists should not use infinite regress as a way to try to explain away God.
WE DON'T! READ THE WHOLE FUCKING POST BEFORE YOU RESPOND, YOU HALFWIT!

gracedwithlife

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"YOU HALFWIT!
You're mean.

Hijiri Byakuren

You're mean.
Looks like my troll detector paid off. You're clearly reading the whole post, but for the sole purpose of picking out anything you can use to antagonize the other person. Since we have now confirmed this:

gracedwithlife

Let's have a nice conversation.

wolf39us

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
You're mean.
Looks like my troll detector paid off. You're clearly reading the whole post, but for the sole purpose of picking out anything you can use to antagonize the other person. Since we have now confirmed this:

[ Image ]

[moderator:sddcptxe]Holding This Hammer Back... I need some more hammers to come out![/moderator:sddcptxe]

leo

I think you should use the hammer. It's enough.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

mykcob4

I am glad to hear it -- God would never ask you to make Him up or believe in Him blindly. He always provides commensurate grace and evidence to follow His leading.

So how would you go about overturning the proof for God here...

1) You have to prove something before it can be overtirned. You haven't proved anything!
And according to the bible your god not only ask but demands blind faith and never provided any proof what so ever.
2) You keep repeating the same shit which is not only illogical it's horseshit and simply not true. How do you know that nature needs cause? You don't! You're assuming it does.

gracedwithlife

Why don't you like the proof that something from nothing is not possible in nature?

mykcob4

Quote from: "gracedwithlife"Why don't you like the proof that something from nothing is not possible in nature?
Because Stephen Hawking already proved otherwise and it has been verified!

gracedwithlife

Quote from: "mykcob4"
Quote from: "gracedwithlife"Why don't you like the proof that something from nothing is not possible in nature?
Because Stephen Hawking already proved otherwise and it has been verified!
I am glad you can't show it. Since we don't observe anything in nature coming from nothing, there is no reason to believe it, none whatsoever!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "wolf39us"Looks like my troll detector paid off. You're clearly reading the whole post, but for the sole purpose of picking out anything you can use to antagonize the other person. Since we have now confirmed this:

[ Image ]

[moderator:21kbe7o8]Holding This Hammer Back... I need some more hammers to come out![/moderator:21kbe7o8][/quote]

Speaking of hammers... one of my favorite holiday movies was the Hebrew Hammer.

As for the new guy, May the mods ever be in your favor.