News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How do we start posting?

Started by gracedwithlife, December 24, 2013, 11:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gracedwithlife

Sal1981

10 posts for being able to post topics outside Introductions.

It's a spam-prevention measure.

gracedwithlife

I feel like I am spamming just to get to 10 posts.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "gracedwithlife"I feel like I am spamming just to get to 10 posts.
It's just 10 posts to start a new thread. At the top of the introductions section, you will find the forum rules and guidelines... just in case you wanted to read it...

Anyway... welcome :)

gracedwithlife

Thanks. That's the first friendly proper response I received from someone here.

Thumpalumpacus

Jesus fucking Christ, 107 posts in one day.

Your poor fingers!
<insert witty aphorism here>

gracedwithlife

I guess you're someone to put on ignore.

Thumpalumpacus

Well, that just rustles my jimmys.

Oh, wait, I don't care about your good opinion.  Never mind.  :)

gracedwithlife

stromboli

116 posts and counting. Good Christian came on here to condemn us, demean us, uses "graced" in her handle, and has shown absolutely no grace or compassion or love here. Wow. Hypocrisy in the 1st degree.

gracedwithlife

Quote from: "stromboli"116 posts and counting. Good Christian came on here to condemn us, demean us, uses "graced" in her handle, and has shown absolutely no grace or compassion or love here. Wow. Hypocrisy in the 1st degree.
I gave you the proof and you didn't find anything wrong with it. Thanks for strengthening my faith.

stromboli

leo

Quote from: "gracedwithlife"
Quote from: "stromboli"116 posts and counting. Good Christian came on here to condemn us, demean us, uses "graced" in her handle, and has shown absolutely no grace or compassion or love here. Wow. Hypocrisy in the 1st degree.
I gave you the proof and you didn't find anything wrong with it. Thanks for strengthening my faith.
Sorry to say this but you are full of shit. [-(
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "gracedwithlife"Sorry I couldn't see your post.

"Those who see only what they wish are doomed to rot in the stink of their own perceptions" -- Frank Herbert

Probably a good thing you didn't see that post ... you might have to actually think, instead of fish for angst.  I suspect the former is beyond your paygrade.

mykcob4

Quote from: "gracedwithlife"How do we start posting?
You should have never started.
I don't get it. Why you fools try so hard to search out an atheist forum just so you can get embarrassed. You must lead a very sad life. Very sad indeed.
1) Atheism isn't devil worship.
2) Atheism isn't a religion.
3) The burden of imperical verifiable proof is on you to prove your god. We atheist didn't make up a god, we just believe in the one you made up. You made it up you prove it. Proving a negative is illogical.
So bub if you want to start threads be responsible and post something worthwhile instead of the usual  religious rhetorical nonsense!