News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Started by Winter Haven, December 20, 2013, 07:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter Haven

Hi, I'm a newbie. Thanks for letting me join this forum. I've been an atheist for about 2 years and only recently told everyone, gasp!

Solitary

:-D Welcome aboard Winter Haven!  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

aitm

greetings and grand salutations..
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

mykcob4

Quote from: "Winter Haven"Hi, I'm a newbie. Thanks for letting me join this forum. I've been an atheist for about 2 years and only recently told everyone, gasp!
Welcome. I've been there but I was in my teens when I revealed to my family that I didn't believe in any god. My family just dismissed it as a fad. Little did they know!

GrinningYMIR

Welcome to the forum!
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Plu

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay :)

The Skeletal Atheist

[spoil:1gf8pr2u]Run away! I joined this forum in 2009 thinking it was just another forum, but then they tracked me down! Now I'm chained to a radiator in some basement! All the members here are trapped in the basement! Every couple of days an old man comes down and beats us, then he makes us post here for some sort of sick pleasure!

Shit, it's too late...see you in the basement, enjoy your stay!
[/spoil:1gf8pr2u]

Welcome! :D
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!