Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Just For Laughs

Started by Solitary, December 18, 2013, 11:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

Comments made about Texas Text Books:

Bryan Ralston
Christians do not teach hatred and so of yalls bs is so far fetched that it isn't even funny scientist have even prove the parting of the red sea was real and that it had to have been a higher power
#9.1 - Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:40 PM EST
speakthetruth-2459907 And you thought my writing was bad. :roll:

I would not let my child read this book until it could be 100% proven fact. You need a balance of both, not a one sided only view. I'm not saying that a lot of evolution is incorrect, in fact it is correct, but in some aspects it's still unexplainable. Darwin starts off with fish to ape to man. So why aren't humans still coming from the ocean or evolving from apes? We have not evolved fully if you so choose evolution as your sole explanation, since we cannot get to the stage of flight while other species already have. That would still place us lower on the evolutionary scale.
 #-o  :Hangman:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Solitary"And you thought my writing was bad. :roll:
Your writing isn't even bad enough to trigger my Grammar Nazi senses half the time. I've seen much worse. 8-)
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Hydra009

I love how an unverified and awfully dubious "scientists say" suffices when it supposedly supports a religious claim, but scientists don't know what they're talking about and there's not enough evidence when a religious claim is contradicted.   :rolleyes:

Also, there is no such thing as "lower on the evolution scale".  There are basal species (sometimes called primitive) that aren't actually primitive in the normal sense of the word, just a group that branched off from the parent group before the other groups branched from each other.  But asking a creationist get that right when they still don't grasp far more easily understandable concepts might be asking too much.

mykcob4

Did you here about the texas girl that was late to her first highschool class? She didn't have a tampon for first period.

Hydra009

Quote from: "mykcob4"Did you here about the texas girl that was late to her first highschool class? She didn't have a tampon for first period.
Poor Texas.  It's too easy to make fun of them.  They're like the errr...uhh...Texas of the world.  Damn, I thought I had something for that one.

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: "Hydra009"I love how an unverified and awfully dubious "scientists say" suffices when it supposedly supports a religious claim, but scientists don't know what they're talking about and there's not enough evidence when a religious claim is contradicted.   :rolleyes:

Also, there is no such thing as "lower on the evolution scale".  There are basal species (sometimes called primitive) that aren't actually primitive in the normal sense of the word, just a group that branched off from the parent group before the other groups branched from each other.  But asking a creationist get that right when they still don't grasp far more easily understandable concepts might be asking too much.

scientists have proven the benefit of rubbing twinkies over your body. Maybe we should tell the author of this book about the great things that twinkism gives you :-D
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit