News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

birthday

Started by sophia, December 18, 2013, 05:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

I always celebrate my birthday and my families, just like I do Christmas, I love presents and being with my family. It also means the possible pain and suffering will end soon from a major accident.  :shock:  That's why I'm always happy.  :-D  Happy to be alive, and if not it will end some day. 8-)  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

sophia

Quote from: "Solitary"I always celebrate my birthday and my families, just like I do Christmas, I love presents and being with my family. It also means the possible pain and suffering will end soon from a major accident.  :shock:  That's why I'm always happy.  :-D  Happy to be alive, and if not it will end some day. 8-)  Solitary
thats good to hear :-D

GrinningYMIR

I never liked my birthday, too awkward of a day. So I do my best just to ignore the day, but remember the age
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"I never liked my birthday, too awkward of a day. So I do my best just to ignore the day, but remember the age
Why is it to akward?

the_antithesis

Quote from: "sophia"
Quote from: "the_antithesis"What the hell is that thing? Some kind of meal worm?
its the cat from pusheen

Why does it have mandibles like like the Predator?

GrinningYMIR

I was born on 4/20, don't know if it's heard of where you live; but national weed day ended up messing up my birthdays one way or another.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Plu

In the Netherlands, every day is weed day. :P

sophia

Quote from: "the_antithesis"
Quote from: "the_antithesis"What the hell is that thing? Some kind of meal worm?
its the cat from pusheen

Why does it have mandibles like like the Predator?
I dont know

sophia

Quote from: "Plu"In the Netherlands, every day is weed day. :P
I dont use weed

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"I was born on 4/20, don't know if it's heard of where you live; but national weed day ended up messing up my birthdays one way or another.
I have never heard of that. Since I dont use it. But I understand it

GrinningYMIR

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"Happy birthday
Its not my birthday yet. Its tomorow

Solitary

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sophia! And quit eating those berries off the bushes in your yard.  :lol: Just kidding, I know that was a fad there a few years back. How old are you if you don't mind saying? Solitary

sophia

Quote from: "Solitary"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sophia! And quit eating those berries off the bushes in your yard.  :lol: Just kidding, I know that was a fad there a few years back. How old are you if you don't mind saying? Solitary

[ Image ]
Its to early my birthday is tomorow. But I turn 22 then

Solitary

Quote from: "Solitary"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sophia! And quit eating those berries off the bushes in your yard.  :lol: Just kidding, I know that was a fad there a few years back. How old are you if you don't mind saying? Solitary

[ Image ]
Its to early my birthday is tomorow. But I turn 22 then

Don't mind me, I'm totally confused. I'm still trying to figure out what day it is at the North Pole.  :shock:  #-o   #-o :lol: Solitary