News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

birthday

Started by sophia, December 18, 2013, 05:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophia

Yep  just 3 days till my birthday folks. I'm going to share some great animes and good videos with you folks. So what are your thoughts on birthdays :)

CloneKai

That i am getting older and older. And I am going to die soon :Hangman:

I mean you are 21 and then you will be 22.
1/4th is gone. It is never going to come back. Then you think of all great things you have done in that huge portion of your life and you will feel even more depressed.

Well that is how take it. :-?
However i hope you have great birthday party at home with family and friends.
I would also like to welcome you to 22 year old group. I will have to leave this group in one or two of months.

sophia

Quote from: "CloneKai"That i am getting older and older. And I am going to die soon :Hangman:

I mean you are 21 and then you will be 22.
1/4th is gone. It is never going to come back. Then you think of all great things you have done in that huge portion of your life and you will feel even more depressed.

Well that is how take it. :-?
However i hope you have great birthday party at home with family and friends.
I would also like to welcome you to 22 year old group. I will have to leave this group in one or two of months.

Thank you. I dont feel depressed when I think of the great things of my life.

Plu

I kinda gave up on celebrating them, but my friends sometimes make me :P

sophia

Quote from: "Plu"I kinda gave up on celebrating them, but my friends sometimes make me :P
why do you give up?

Plu

It doesn't seem relevant anymore. It's not like I'm changing from being older anymore; when I got to about 24 it just kinda seemed pointless... all advantage I have now is the result of working on it, not just my body steadily transforming itself.

sophia

Quote from: "Plu"It doesn't seem relevant anymore. It's not like I'm changing from being older anymore; when I got to about 24 it just kinda seemed pointless... all advantage I have now is the result of working on it, not just my body steadily transforming itself.

Its true that you wont change after you get older. But I still feel happy when my birthday is here

SGOS

I usually remember my birthday when it's my birthday, but I don't do anything special.  It's more like, "Well, I made it through another year.  Ain't that something."

sophia

Quote from: "SGOS"I usually remember my birthday when it's my birthday, but I don't do anything special.  It's more like, "Well, I made it through another year.  Ain't that something."

I always celebrate it with family. And this year also on tumblr

the_antithesis

What the hell is that thing? Some kind of meal worm?

sophia

Quote from: "the_antithesis"What the hell is that thing? Some kind of meal worm?
its the cat from pusheen

Jason78

Birthdays huh?

Another trip around the sun successfully completed.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

sophia

Quote from: "Jason78"Birthdays huh?

Another trip around the sun successfully completed.

And what is the reward for that :)  :-D

Jason78

There is no reward.  It just means that I'm still alive.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

sophia

Quote from: "Jason78"There is no reward.  It just means that I'm still alive.
I think thats a great reward :)