Dear atheists, we ex muslims are waiting for you

Started by baronvonrort, December 17, 2013, 09:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poison Tree

There are exactly 57 [s:uck48s1x]card-carrying members of the Communist Party[/s:uck48s1x] [sub:uck48s1x]apologists for Islam[/sub:uck48s1x] [s:uck48s1x]in the Department of Defense[/s:uck48s1x] [sub:uck48s1x]on this forum[/sub:uck48s1x] at this time!
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Plu

Drunkzie wasn't suspended for rude behaviour, she was suspended by her own choice.

Also, "getting a handle on this thread" would probably involve suspending you, so be careful what you wish for.

Mister Agenda

Quote from: "frosty"I'm not opposed to real opposition voicing their views, but this thread has turned into an absolute shitfest. I suggest the mods/admins get a hold on this, right now, and yes Mister Agenda I understand what term you're getting at.

If you think someone has violated the terms of your membership, you should notify the mods.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

La Dolce Vita

Quote from: "frosty"Do you ever get tired of tapping your keyboard and using debate terms to try to sound smart? It doesn't seem so. You are a real trooper.

I'm using terms you'd be familiar to get you to wake up and see the extreme delusions you are embracing. Something should get through to you, because you have a blind faith position based on paranoia where you think that everyone are part of this big (potentially brainwashed) conspiracy to defend and protect Islam/Muslims at all cost. You're claiming that people who think Islam is (one of) the worst religion(s) around and go after it at most chances they get, to go after it less often than other religions ... Already there you should see flashing warning signs screaming "I AM WRONG". But you don't ...

Let me ask you this?

Am I one of the people who are part of this conspiracy?
And can I be part of this conspiracy if islam is the religion that sickens me the most, has the most current potential to do harm and I'd never be afariad to voice that opinion?

You do seem relatively intelligent, so it's sad that you've gotten so lost in your own web of lies. It's just as frustrating and mind-numbing to read your posts in this thread as it is to read the posts of an apologist or conspiracy nut. I do hope you have a look at your positions and realize that you arrived at them on poor premises and data.

AllPurposeAtheist

Personally I like when you flaunt your feminitity. (much tougher to spell than it appears)
I think frosty has some repressed issues with smart women and I only read the last page.

Flaunt it Shoe dear. Flaunt it!  =D>
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Who, me flaunt?  :shock:  ***checks holy scriptures for flaunting guidelines.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Passion of Christ

The thing is the vast majority of Muslims, outside the Middle East at any rate, aren't really at all interested in the political theocratic angle of Islam. They really only see it as believing in one God and doing good works. They will emphasize passages like this in the Quran.

"Say: O unbelievers!
I do not serve that which you serve,
Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve:
Nor am I going to serve that which you serve,
Nor are you going to serve Him Whom I serve:
You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion." Qur'an 109:1-6

Even an atheist wouldn't mind this, though these originate from the earlier part of Islam before Mohammed wielded any substantial political and religious authority. The character of these Gods revelations changes once Islam as a movement begins to pick up a head of steam.

Giratina

Quote from: "sab"Dear Ex Muslims,

I support you completely. the trouble is many atheists are obsessed with leftist politics and whilst islam is publicly opposed to the USA they will look the other way.

WHilst christianity certainly executed apostates it never had the same attitude to Women that islam has. this is what we are dealingt with..people who will go to any extent to excuse Islam.

Islam is destroying my own country. The progressives look the other way because my country is an ally of the USA.

Uh, yeah, when one states that women are property, I think they view women pretty similarly.
Christianity:
Because you\'re so fucking awful, you made God kill himself.

Passion of Christ

Women weren't treated that much differently in the West historically to how women are treated in the Islamic world today. The term "rule of thumb" is an English expression that means that you shouldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.

leo

Quote from: "Passion of Christ"Women weren't treated that much differently in the West historically to how women are treated in the Islamic world today. The term "rule of thumb" is an English expression that means that you shouldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
According to the bible women are supposed to be treated like shit.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Passion of Christ

Quote from: "leo"According to the bible women are supposed to be treated like shit.

If you notice anything like that the standard response is "Well Jesus didn't..." and then you go to the gospel material like this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus'_int ... with_women

And then you point out that this is the basis for our Western values and civilization which you have.

But even in the OT women were created in the image of God as a companion for men. Compare this to ancient Greek myth where Zeus creates women to punish men.

Moriarty

Quote from: "Passion of Christ"
Quote from: "leo"According to the bible women are supposed to be treated like shit.

If you notice anything like that the standard response is "Well Jesus didn't..." and then you go to the gospel material like this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus'_int ... with_women

And then you point out that this is the basis for our Western values and civilization which you have.

But even in the OT women were created in the image of God as a companion for men. Compare this to ancient Greek myth where Zeus creates women to punish men.

A lot of people were say that the Greeks were much closer to the truth in that~
<Insert witty remark>

"Say what you will about George W. Bush, but he wouldn\'t have stood for Russian aggression in the Ukraine. He\'d have invaded New Zealand by now."--Donald O\'Keeffe.

Plu

QuoteIf you notice anything like that the standard response is "Well Jesus didn't..." and then you go to the gospel material like this.

If only there were people who acted like this jesus fellow. But alas, there appears to be no such group.

Passion of Christ

Quote from: "Plu"If only there were people who acted like this jesus fellow. But alas, there appears to be no such group.

Atheists seem to do quite well at it strangely enough.

Plu

That's because they have nothing to hide behind to excuse their terrible behaviour, I guess. When your modus operandi is "whatever I do, god will forgive me" it's much easier to do horrible things than when it is "whatever I do, I have to live with for the rest of my life".

(I don't know if you are trying to apply sarcasm or insult with the above post by the way. It feels like you're trying something like that, but I could just be misreading it.)