News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Atheists just hate God!

Started by sab, December 16, 2013, 07:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Poison Tree

gracedwithlife, I'm still waiting to hear how your fingers overcome the infinite regress of half distances between them and your keyboard
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

gracedwithlife

How do you know there is an after life?

Since God is proven and Jesus is proven to be God, His resurrection He says is for us all even those who are unsaved such as yourselves going to Hell.

GrinningYMIR

All of the fun people will be in hell, besides after 10k years your mind will be so broken thy you'll be having the time of your life anyway

And if you go to heaven, after 10k years of peace you'll be so bored your mind will go to mush

Either way; insanity awaits you!
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

gracedwithlife

Why are you going to Hell?

Because you think its fun.

GrinningYMIR

Of course it's fun, unless you're one of those super religious types

In that regard; it's okay if I'm running around murdering thousands in the name of "god" but it's wrong to have sex before marriage?

Be clear now, by all means. And don't say that religion begets peace because we all know how that works
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

Quote from: "gracedwithlife"Why are you going to Hell?

Because you think its fun.

Why are you going to Hell?

Because you don't follow the morality of Christ or the Lord.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

mykcob4

Quote from: "gracedwithlife"How do you know there is an after life?

Since God is proven and Jesus is proven to be God, His resurrection He says is for us all even those who are unsaved such as yourselves going to Hell.
There is no god. There is no hell. There are only derranged people like you that have been culturally brainwashed, systematically indoctrinated. Fools that refuse to think for yourself or think critically.
God isn't proven. Jesus isn't proven either least of all by you. You shouldn't attempt to pretend to be the least bit scientific as you clearly are not.

gracedwithlife

Why is there a hell?

Hell is needed to eternally separate many from God's people.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: "gracedwithlife"How do you know there is an after life?

Since God is proven and Jesus is proven to be God,
Since when?

Quote from: "gracedwithlife"His resurrection He says is for us all even those who are unsaved such as yourselves going to Hell.
Empty posturing by proxy.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

gracedwithlife

Since when has God been proven?

Ever since we could prove God's existence with the proof for God. Ever since the first two God-conscious living souls.

mykcob4

Quote from: "gracedwithlife"Why is there a hell?

Hell is needed to eternally separate many from God's people.
hell didn't even exist in "christianity" until a pope put it in. It is a direct theft of the stories from the Egyptian 'Book of the Dead'.

Ban gracie now!

bericks999

They've modified and changed their little god stories so much so that their gods own people, the Isrealites or Jews, are now going to this hell he created for bad people.  It is such a convoluted mess it makes for a good joke, the whole fucking tale!!
... I swear, one day religion is going to physically poison me to death.

Krisyork2008

It'd be a stellar movie tho, if god was really from some alien race that created planets and life all the time, and he was just really really bad at it. His brother is awesome tho, and their dad totally loves him more. God would have a drinking problem, both explaining why he sucks at creating life and also leading in a downward spiral to more drinking.

Also he'd have a pit-bull named Zeus.
Quote from: \"sweetjesus\"you cant push a dog into a pond and it turn into a fish-- evolution is rong. Why we still got monkeys?"?
Quote from: \"GurrenLagann\"Can\'t handle criticism? Find another species. \":)\"
"The catholic church is not a force for good, and fuck you for saying so." - Matt Dillahunty
"The holy spirit can\'t hold a pen." -Russel Brand

mediumaevum

Gracedwithlife - why don't you argue in your cause? Why can't we have an intelligent discussion with you?

Your posts can be shortened to this conclusion:

"God exists, and that is the proof".

NOT!

I am a theist myself (or, I am not an atheist), but your posts is a scandal towards the theists.