News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Snow Sucks!

Started by wolf39us, December 14, 2013, 10:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbillyatheist

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"I walk around in a T shirt in 50 degrees, but try waiting on a bus in minus 12 degrees, windchills 30 below, with snow blowing in your face. LOL you can't wear enough clothes to get warm in that shit.

Units!  I need units!
LMAO

you foreigners with your communist measuring system. we use Fahrenheit in this country the way god intended. LOL
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "Mermaid"Snow makes me happy. People have actually yelled at me for saying this, Seriously. I am not going to apologize for loving the snow. I love it, it is beautiful and clean and it makes everything quiet. It will always put me in a good mood and I will always be a little sad when it stops snowing.

You just have to remember:

lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"
Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"I walk around in a T shirt in 50 degrees, but try waiting on a bus in minus 12 degrees, windchills 30 below, with snow blowing in your face. LOL you can't wear enough clothes to get warm in that shit.

Units!  I need units!
LMAO

you foreigners with your communist measuring system. we use Fahrenheit in this country the way god intended. LOL
Bitch please, real men use Kelvins.

Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"I walk around in a T shirt in 283 kelvins, but try waiting on a bus in minus 248 kelvins, windchills 238 kelvins, with snow blowing in your face. LOL you can't wear enough clothes to get warm in that shit.
FIFY. :wink:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Plu

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"I walk around in a T shirt in 283 kelvins, but try waiting on a bus in [s:2h5euzug]minus[/s:2h5euzug] 248 kelvins, windchills 238 kelvins, with snow blowing in your face. LOL you can't wear enough clothes to get warm in that shit.

Fixed your fix :P

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Plu"
Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"I walk around in a T shirt in 283 kelvins, but try waiting on a bus in [s:2or8xplr]minus[/s:2or8xplr] 248 kelvins, windchills 238 kelvins, with snow blowing in your face. LOL you can't wear enough clothes to get warm in that shit.

Fixed your fix :P
Derp. :oops:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Plu"Fixed your fix :P
Derp. :oops:
:rollin:

hrdlr110

Quote from: "Plu"I wonder if places with an 80 degree celsius difference in temperature even exist on earth. They probably wouldn't be considered very habitable, at any rate.

I left syd aust on a 44c day in dec and arrived 20 hours later in anch alaska during a cold snap of -20f. Each managed to cope with their respective weather situation, but I suspect that wouldn't be the case if they had to experience those extremes shifting from one season to the next. It would be harder on cars, building materials etc. due to expansion and contraction from temp extremes.
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

DunkleSeele

Quote from: "Plu"I wonder if places with an 80 degree celsius difference in temperature even exist on earth. They probably wouldn't be considered very habitable, at any rate.
Oymyakon, Verkhoyansk, Yakutsk have registered temperature amplitudes above 100°C and it's pretty normal to experience temperature differences around 80°C during the same year. Yes, those places are inhabited!

In Moscow I have myself experienced temperatures up to 38-40°C in summer and around -30°C in winter (before accounting for the wind chill, that is). I love Moscow in winter, not so much in summer.

Jmpty

Since I live in Los Angeles, I have none of this "weather" of which you speak.
???  ??