News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello To Everyone

Started by Loneboat, November 21, 2013, 05:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loneboat

I doubt anyone here really gives a damn what you think does or does not give atheists a "bad name."

^^^thank you for reiterating that a newb does not mean a fuck to anyone around here. I'm feeling the love. You all really know how to make a girl feel welcome.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Loneboat"thank you for reiterating that a newb does not mean a fuck to anyone around here. I'm feeling the love. You all really know how to make a girl feel welcome.
As a relatively recent addition to the forum myself, I can safely say you're talking out of your ass.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Plu

Quote from: "Loneboat"I doubt anyone here really gives a damn what you think does or does not give atheists a "bad name."

^^^thank you for reiterating that a newb does not mean a fuck to anyone around here. I'm feeling the love. You all really know how to make a girl feel welcome.

Actually it's not because you're a newb or anything. For the most part, nobody here gives a fuck about what anyone else here thinks of them. It's sort of the only thing we have in common.

(And a rare and good thing, even.)

Sal1981

Welcome to the Atheistforums.

Quote from: "Loneboat"
Quote from: "leo"Welcome . Religion is bullshit.

Could not agree more.
You agree 100%