Why Isn't Bush And His Cronies War Criminals?

Started by Solitary, December 08, 2013, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "sab"Oh this is utterly hilarious. Are you really that Gullible? You have cited the "kuala lumpur war crimes tribunal' which is a creation of the Homophobic Muslim leader of malaysia. They have no power whatsoever to convict anyone. Seriously you really have to question your own sanity to quote this shit. Seriously pal you are off the deep end. Do you watch Press TV as well.

Then you link to me the international court of justice -what exactly are you trying to prove? I already told you it was a place where disputes between countries are resolved and you actually link to it..to prove what exactly?

:rollin:

And your link listed my figures..thank you for confirming them for me.

:Hangman:

The only person here who is ridiculous and pathetic is you, defending Bush the mass murderer. And the only replies you have are ad hominem attacks. How impressive?!??

The link for the international court at the Hague is to show you that it is under the UN, which you tried to dispute. The civilian war casualties as the link shows are in the hundreds of thousands, and the Kuala Lumpur court has no enforcement, but nevertheless its verdict is preventing Bush from travelling abroad, simply because he could be arrested and shipped to Indonesia to face that court.

sab

I disprute that the court you speak of has anything to do with war crimes. You are too thick to understand there are two seperate courts -one was formed by the Un and the other wasn't. you think the UN one deals with war crimes. It doesnt

The Kuala lumpur debacle has not stopped bush from travelling. It condemned blair as well and he travels extensively.

the fact that you considerd the Kuala lumpur war crimes tribunal at all shows how thick people like you really are. you really thought that Bush was a convicted war criminal when it is clear that he is no such thing.

_Personally  I can't stand Bush. I have very little in common with republicans with their lunatic christian conservatism but to try and present the KLWCT as some official body is beyond ridiculous. You blew all credibility at that point.

sab

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "sab"Why should I ? When someone comes up with such utter nonsesne as the muslim, anti semitic Kuala lumpur war crimes tribunal ONLY ridicule is the appropriate response.  Ill stay in this debate and ridicule anyone who comes up with this lunacy.
When you have given reasoning beyond "lol homophobes" and get a stonewalled response, you have the right to ridicule. You also have not adequately explained your position. As it is, you have really done nothing other than ridicule everyone who remotely disagrees with you.

Quote from: "sab"YOU have no power to order me to do anything...just  like the Kual lumpur qwar crimes tribunal.
Fortunately I did not give an order. I merely gave you a helpful suggestion that will prevent josephpalazzo from tearing you a new asshole.

pallazzo is incapable of doing any such thing. Once he quotes the KLWCT he blew any credibility. You donl;t get to decide who does or does not have the ridicule. If you support homophobic mahatir mohammed then you are worthy of ridicule

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "sab"No you little twat I disprute that the court yous peak of has anything to do with war crimes.

Thanks for the insult. You're doing great on that front.

FYI, ever heard of Milosevic? He was tried at The Hague for war crimes. Fortunately, or unfortunately, the Yougoslavian leader died in his cell during his trial.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-hague- ... -milosevic

Quotethe fact that you considerdd the Kuala lumpur war crimes tribunal at all shows how pathetic preople like you really are.

Of course, only American courts and justice count, riiight?!? The only reason Bush hasn't been dragged to The Hague is that the US is the only superpower. Had Bush been the leader of a 3rd world country, or like Milosevic, from a 2nd-rate European country, the story would be altogether different.

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "sab"The USA would argue that it wasw entirely appropriate

... and that would be a flawed argument, as the connection between AQ and Iraq has been thoroughly discredited as misinformation.

Quote from: "sab"And since the warfare had been started when Saddam invaded Kuwait then it is Saddam who should have been arrested for war crimes

In that conflict, certainly.  I'm talking about the American leaders who instigated the second conflict. By the way, Annan asserted the same thing:

Quote from: "Sec'y Gen Annan"On September 16, 2004 Secretary-General of the United Nations Kofi Annan, speaking on the invasion, said, "I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN Charter. From our point of view, from the charter point of view, it was illegal."

Quote from: "sab"
Quote from: "Thump"Source, please?

Of course. I don;t make up rubbish to suit my arguments I use actual facts. I suggest you read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Body_Count_project

QuoteCivilians killed during the Invasion of Iraq appear to be in the region of 3-4000

Thanks for linking to that article. That wiki quotes the IBC in its opening paragraph:

Quote from: "Wikipedia"On its database page the IBC states: "Gaps in recording and reporting suggest that even our highest totals to date may be missing many civilian deaths from violence."

[...]

But some researchers regard it at best as a floor, or baseline for mortality, and that it underestimates actual mortality by potentially several factors.[5]

[Emphasis added -- Thump]

This somewhat undermines your point, insofar as "many" is a pretty vague term and there's no telling how many deaths IBC has missed.  Additionally, there are 25,000 civilian deaths listed through 2005, with 37% being blamed on US  forces --  roughly 9,200 deaths.  That's an awful lot of civilian casualties, and such numbers certainly bear investigative scrutiny. We invaded Afghanistan over 3,000 civilian deaths, and inflicted the death penalty on Bin Laden for it (rightfully so, imo).   As you can see, we have ourselves inflicted more than three times the number of civilian casualties in our invasion. I would argue that simply spreading the murders out over time doesn't diminish their moral significance.

Also, this is the second time you've referred to other numbers as "rubbish."  Given that that is a positive statement on their inaccuracy, might you point to a detailed analysis of that "rubbish"?  

Quote from: "sab"I am talking about exactly that. You (not me don't assume for a moment I am one of you) attempted to maintain law and order. unfortunately Muslims are so bloodthirsty that the US was unable to maintain normal civilised behavior amongst people who have no intention of achieving it. Its the Iraqi gangs who murder people on a daily basis. they deserve the blame.

I agree that those who pulled triggers deserve opprobrium.  But I'm quite certain that at least one illegal decision was taken by my government, and that that decision was in itself a war crime.  That it hasn't been prosecuted doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Also, having lived in  a Muslim country for four years, I can certainly say that in my experience, Muslims are no more bloodthirsty than any other religious group, on the whole.  I'd also argue that the infighting may be wearing religious garb, but that it is really about power-politics.  It's my understanding that the violence was perpetrated by a small minority of Iraqis ... certainly not enough to label even Iraqis as "bloodthirsty" -- much less the 1.6 Billion Muslims around the world.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "sab"You donl;t get to decide who does or does not have the ridicule.
And neither do you, so either get off your high horse or go sodomize yourself with a cactus.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

sab

Quote from: "sab"You donl;t get to decide who does or does not have the ridicule.
And neither do you, so either get off your high horse or go sodomize yourself with a cactus.

I am not going to comply with either of your demands. I will carry on ridiculing anyone who comes out with such nonsense as well as petty fascists like you who think they get the authority to demand obeisance.

sab

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"
Quote from: "sab"No you little twat I disprute that the court yous peak of has anything to do with war crimes.

Thanks for the insult. You're doing great on that front.

FYI, ever heard of Milosevic? He was tried at The Hague for war crimes. Fortunately, or unfortunately, the Yougoslavian leader died in his cell during his trial.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-hague- ... -milosevic

Quotethe fact that you considerdd the Kuala lumpur war crimes tribunal at all shows how pathetic preople like you really are.

Of course, only American courts and justice count, riiight?!? The only reason Bush hasn't been dragged to The Hague is that the US is the only superpower. Had Bush been the leader of a 3rd world country, or like Milosevic, from a 2nd-rate European country, the story would be altogether different.

DUH!

There are two courts at the hague you dumb fuck. One of them deals with War crimes and that one has NOTHING to do with the UN.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "sab"I am not going to comply with either of your demands. I will carry on ridiculing anyone who comes out with such nonsense as well as petty fascists like you who think they get the authority to demand obeisance.
Whatever you say, sonny boy. :roll: Just don't expect sympathy from me when the mods decide they've had enough of you trolling us.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Plu

[moderator:ic7hl502]That's enough with the insults and other nonsense gentlemen.

Knock it off and get back to our regularly scheduled discussion.[/moderator:ic7hl502]

sab

Quote from: "sab"I am not going to comply with either of your demands. I will carry on ridiculing anyone who comes out with such nonsense as well as petty fascists like you who think they get the authority to demand obeisance.
Whatever you say, sonny boy. :roll: Just don't expect sympathy from me when the mods decide they've had enough of you trolling us.

Why on earth would I want sympathy from anyone?

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "sab"DUH!

There are two courts at the hague you dumb fuck. One of them deals with War crimes and that one has NOTHING to do with the UN.

QuoteThe International Tribunal for the Prosecution of Persons Responsible for Serious Violations of International Humanitarian Law Committed in the Territory of the Former Yugoslavia since 1991, more commonly referred to as the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia or ICTY, is a body of the United Nations established to prosecute serious crimes committed during the wars in the former Yugoslavia, and to try their perpetrators. The tribunal is an ad hoc court which is located in The Hague, the Netherlands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internatio ... Yugoslavia