Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Take This Obama Care Critics!

Started by Solitary, December 02, 2013, 10:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mykcob4

Quote from: "Eve"
Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"blah-blah-blah
so, who were those retards who built website?  :-D Moochele's friends? they have to give money back to American people. Fire CEO of obamacare!!
So now you are slandering the name of the first lady? You have no class.
You are an embarrassment to humanity!

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "The Non Prophet"We have to deal with it, but I don't like the ACA, it's basically the old Bob Dole plan that the Republicans actually wanted, now they don't want it because President Dolemite touched it.

We need single payer like any other civilized country now in days.

I agree. This plan may be working for a few people, but it's still hurting others. My parents insurance payments have increased drastically and everyone at my workplace is now kept under 30 hours a week (as opposed to under 40) so they don't have to give health coverage to people. Sure, you can blame the company, but that doesn't fix the problem of low-wage workers getting less hours and less money. I mean, there were some who predicted how ACA would hurt certain people, but everyone was okay with that because of the "greater good", or whatever. I'm not okay with that.

I never liked ACA. There should have been a bigger fight for single payer healthcare.

EDIT: Fuck off, Eve, you sack of dog vomit.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

zarus tathra

Obamacare made me drop my former plan; if my employer didn't offer me something nice, I'd have to pay twice what I was paying before for something that I probably will only use very rarely.

I'm honestly only getting health insurance because my mom INSISTS on it. If I had a choice, I wouldn't have insurance at all, since unless I get shot or something, it'll cost 5 times as much as just paying for the care myself. But under Obamacare, I'd have to pay $50 a month for nothing if I do THAT, which makes this little more than yet another tax.
?"Belief is always most desired, most pressingly needed, when there is a lack of will." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Ideals are imperfect. Morals are self-serving.