The FSM wishes you a Merry Christmas

Started by josephpalazzo, December 02, 2013, 07:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

Merry Christmas FSM!

Now come to my class so I may eat you!
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"[ Image ]
Who are you to believe you have the power to speak for the FSM? :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Aupmanyav

Joseph is neither the son nor the messenger of FSM. It is interfaith dialogue.
"Brahma Satyam Jagan-mithya" (Brahman is the truth, the observed is an illusion)
"Sarve Khalu Idam Brahma" (All this here is Brahman)

stromboli

I have faith that one day, pizza and spaghetti will at last be joined, and the world will find peace with Spagheza. Or is that Pizaghetti?  :-k

kilodelta

This reminds me of the Christmas episode of "Who's the Boss" where Mona has sex with Jonathon. I thought the abortion scene was a bit derived, but overall it gave a nice holiday message.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Solitary

Funny!  :lol:  I wonder how many Christians will say it is a nice decoration for Christmas and they can feel the spirit of Christmas in their heart when looking at it.  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

SGOS

I want one of those.  Are they for sale?

Hydra009

Quote from: "stromboli"I have faith that one day, pizza and spaghetti will at last be joined, and the world will find peace with Spagheza. Or is that Pizaghetti?  :-k

His will be done.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Who are you to believe you have the power to speak for the FSM? :-k

FOR THE SCEPTICS

To make a long story short, one day I went for a stroll and got hit by a thunderbolt. I heard a voice telling me to mend my ways, and as a punishment, every year I must wish  to all a very Merry Christmas in the the name of the FSM. Voilà.

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "stromboli"I have faith that one day, pizza and spaghetti will at last be joined, and the world will find peace with Spagheza. Or is that Pizaghetti?  :-k
[ Image ]

His will be done.

Halleluja!!!!  :shock:  :-D

The Skeletal Atheist

WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY!? Repent and turn towards The Celestial Teapot before it's too late!
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY!? Repent and turn towards The Celestial Teapot before it's too late!

We can make a nice couple.

The Skeletal Atheist

BLASPHEMY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!! That is an ABOMINATION beyond anything I have ever seen! You must distance yourself from this darkness immediately!!! Can't you see that your soul is in danger of eternally having to deal with stale and substandard tea? Do you want to constantly spill your tea for an eternity? Does the thought of a chipped teacup not bring you to tears?

REPENT NOW!!! REBUKE AND SMASH YOUR FALSE IDOLS!!! Only then will you be able to enjoy an afterlife of the most refreshing teas in the most ornate china.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Hydra009

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"BLASPHEMY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!! That is an ABOMINATION beyond anything I have ever seen! You must distance yourself from this darkness immediately!!! Can't you see that your soul is in danger of eternally having to deal with stale and substandard tea? Do you want to constantly spill your tea for an eternity? Does the thought of a chipped teacup not bring you to tears?

REPENT NOW!!! REBUKE AND SMASH YOUR FALSE IDOLS!!! Only then will you be able to enjoy an afterlife of the most refreshing teas in the most ornate china.
His Noodiliness does not drink from fine china nor a jeweled chalice.  Look not onto mansions or palaces, for he is not therein.  He and His host dwelleth on park benches and sip spiced apple cider from vintage plastic mugs.  For he countenances not man's riches, but the richness of man.  Ramen.