News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Paul Crouch is dead

Started by gussy, November 30, 2013, 11:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gussy

But his hair will live forever.  

//http://www.latimes.com/obituaries/la-me-paul-crouch-20131201,0,3333095.story?track=rss#axzz2mC2gFQr5

Stupid people will now have to write their checks out to someone else.

aileron

This is what's wrong with Christianity today.  Boy in the old days fleecing of the flock was done with real class.  The Borgia and Medici had real class acts going as they lined their papal pockets -- masterworks by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, and others; architecture by Brunelleschi; and their whores were beautiful, well educated, and exquisitely dressed courtesans.  Nowadays we've got nouveau riche trailer trash with art by Thomas Kinkade, architecture by Fleetwood Homes, and whores like Jessica Hahn.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

SGOS

Quote from: "aileron"This is what's wrong with Christianity today.  Boy in the old days fleecing of the flock was done with real class.  The Borgia and Medici had real class acts going as they lined their papal pockets -- masterworks by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, and others; architecture by Brunelleschi; and their whores were beautiful, well educated, and exquisitely dressed courtesans.  Nowadays we've got nouveau riche trailer trash with art by Thomas Kinkade, architecture by Fleetwood Homes, and whores like Jessica Hahn.
It's about the money.  Get enough and you can fulfill your cheesy desires to your hearts content.  Plus, if your viewers don't recognize your material possessions from stuff they see at K-Mart, you won't make as big of an impression.

Solitary

Quote from: "aileron"This is what's wrong with Christianity today.  Boy in the old days fleecing of the flock was done with real class.  The Borgia and Medici had real class acts going as they lined their papal pockets -- masterworks by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, and others; architecture by Brunelleschi; and their whores were beautiful, well educated, and exquisitely dressed courtesans.  Nowadays we've got nouveau riche trailer trash with art by Thomas Kinkade, architecture by Fleetwood Homes, and whores like Jessica Hahn.

:rollin:  Thomas Kinkade, the painter of light,  that drank himself to death. Who had others do copies of his paintings calling them originals and got caught. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

leo

:rollin:  :rollin:
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

leo

Quote from: "gussy"[ Image ]

But his hair will live forever.  

//http://www.latimes.com/obituaries/la-me-paul-crouch-20131201,0,3333095.story?track=rss#axzz2mC2gFQr5

Stupid people will now have to write their checks out to someone else.
Wow this dude really looked like a clown.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Valigarmander

Archetypal greedy televangelist. Good riddance.

AllPurposeAtheist

Boy, I really need to start keeping up with who's who in televangelism because I wouldn't know this guy in he had splatted head first into the bus.

I'll pray for him.. :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

hillbillyatheist

here's his wife telling old people to give up their grocery money.

too bad god isn't real. they would have the hottest part of hell reserved just for them.

[youtube:37g2vqb3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRirh4zTwig[/youtube:37g2vqb3]
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

Gerard

:rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:

As SGOS said. It's about money. Pretty sure it was about money back then as well. At least for some of those people.
Frankly this is the first time in my life I've heard about Paul Crouch. But from your descriptions I can imagine what he was about. I've heard about the Borgia's and the Medici's though..... Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Gerard

Gerard

Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"here's his wife telling old people to give up their grocery money.

too bad god isn't real. they would have the hottest part of hell reserved just for them.

Writer posted a YouTube video

That..... would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

One wonders how she paid for that hairdo.....

Gerard

The Skeletal Atheist

Anyway we can all meet up and dance on the fucker's grave?
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

SGOS

Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"they would have the hottest part of hell reserved just for them.
How can you say those things about good Christian people whose ministry does so much for others?

Seriously though, what does it take to get into that racket?  They ask people to send money to God, but it has to go through them first.  Are they God's bankers?  Why would God even need bankers to collect the money for him?

I watched your video and a couple of others that show up after the video finishes.  It's disgusting to hear about their lavish life styles and personal jets.  But if people are that stupid to send them money, why shouldn't they be entitled to it?  Stupid people are going to be fleeced, anyway.  It might as well be by them, I suppose...  As long as they can sleep at nights.  I guess being a psychopath can have it's advantages.

Gerard

[youtube:3s2va9kb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RT6rL2UroE[/youtube:3s2va9kb]

At 01:18 George says something.....

Gerard

AllPurposeAtheist

A lot of people have told me I'd make a great televangelist. I could do it too because I have few qualms with stripping the right wing power base of money. The only problem is I'm a lousy liar, but I could learn.
For a mere 50 million I'd gladly say I'm a former evil non believer but saw the light and hear voices at bed time too then donate a mil or two to billboards n shit like that.. :lol:

Freyands..Jayyyzez needs yowr money to buy new drapes in heaven! :prayer:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.