So Eve, who are your politcal heros?

Started by mykcob4, November 22, 2013, 07:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poison Tree

Quote from: "Eve"
Quote from: "mykcob4"Do you go to rallies where they claim that the president was born in Kenya?
What is wrong with claiming that?
All the evidence says it is untrue, or do you not care about evidence or truth?

Quote from: "mykcob4"where they berate women's rights,
the only one who berate my WOMEN'S rights is LIBERAL YOU. You constantly want to BAN me and you are RUDE. YOU HATE women.
So now "you"="women"  #-o
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

leo

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Pssst.. I think she's ignoring us.. probably off eating peanut butter with Leo in heaven! :)
Between you and me I'm telling you a secret. Eve is my wife but she  doesn't know this.  :)
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Solitary

Quote from: "stromboli"I think Eve copped a powder. Or is that powdered a cop? I forget........ :-k
Wrong. Think harder if you are capable.  :-k :-D

Now who is being rude?  :rollin:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Eve

Quote from: "Poison Tree"
Quote from: "Eve"What is wrong with claiming that?
I care. But I don't have any evidence. The only thing that I can do is TO BELIEVE that there are evidence.
Quote from: "Poison Tree"So now "you"="women"  #-o
The same as Whitney Houston = "I am every woman" :-D

mykcob4

I don't hate women Eve. I respect them which is far more than YOU do.
I knew it. I knew you were a birther a NRA wingnut and Glenn Beck diciple and a Sarah Palin tea party moron.
God didn't give you a brain. YOU gave the myrh of a god a life be it a ficticious one. And you don't know the difference between right and wrong...not even close!
Claiming Obama was born in Kenya and a king is not only wrong but just flat out childish. It proves how ignorant and stupid you really are.
let me use a tactic that you use to show you just how stupid you really are. "You don't like Nancy Pelosi, so you hate all women." See how inane that is, but that is exactly what you do.
You don't know who minorities or gays are? Thats funny since you've made post after post about them. So you are either lying and or just plain stupid. You've proven to be both over and over again.
Prove that a holy ghost exist. You can't because it doesn't.

leo

I care. But I don't have any evidence. The only thing that I can do is TO BELIEVE that there are evidence.
Quote from: "Poison Tree"So now "you"="women"  #-o
The same as Whitney Houston = "I am every woman" :-D
Evvvvvvvveeeee! :wink:

Poison Tree

Or you could get off you ass (or at least get onto google) and look for evidence
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Atheon"Eve is a troll.
[youtube:ivpkr72n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axtfB7QPTiw[/youtube:ivpkr72n]
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solitary

Eve is just having fun like we are. Unless she and us agree on what the truth is this is just a marry-go-round and doesn't give us the truth no matter how many times it goes around. Enjoy the ride or get off.  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  Solitary

Eve

Quote from: "Solitary"Eve is just having fun like we are. Unless she and us agree on what the truth is this is just a marry-go-round and doesn't give us the truth no matter how many times it goes around. Enjoy the ride or get off.  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  Solitary
=D>

Eve

Quote from: "mykcob4"I don't hate women Eve. I respect them which is far more than YOU do.
Sure :-D
Quote from: "mykcob4"I knew it. I knew you were a birther a NRA wingnut and Glenn Beck diciple and a Sarah Palin tea party moron.
In whose world to call any woman "a moron" is a sign of respect? In the world of liberals? Yes, I know that.

Quote from: "mykcob4"God didn't give you a brain.
Then how do I communicate with you, silly? :-D

Quote from: "mykcob4"And you don't know the difference between right and wrong...not even close!
Claiming Obama was born in Kenya
Uuuuuuuuh. Sorry. Did I offend your Savior and Lord?
Did I claim this? I don't know where he was born and to tell you  the truth I don't really care about it.

Quote from: "mykcob4"and a king is not only wrong but just flat out childish.
So? Who cares if I call Obama a King? Why do you care? Is he your god that you take it so personally? :-D

Quote from: "mykcob4"It proves how ignorant and stupid you really are.
To call Obama "King" doesn't prove anything. Can I have some fun?
Quote from: "mykcob4"let me use a tactic that you use to show you just how stupid you really are. "You don't like Nancy Pelosi, so you hate all women."
So, it makes two of us :-D  

Quote from: "mykcob4"You don't know who minorities or gays are? Thats funny since you've made post after post about them. So you are either lying and or just plain stupid. You've proven to be both over and over again.
Sure, whatever you say.  :-D
Quote from: "mykcob4"Prove that a holy ghost exist. You can't because it doesn't.
Why?  :-?

leo

Eve

Quote from: "Solitary"
Quote from: "stromboli"I think Eve copped a powder. Or is that powdered a cop? I forget........ :-k
Wrong. Think harder if you are capable.  :-k :-D

Now who is being rude?  :rollin:  Solitary
That would me. But this is just a little cat talk between us girls. :-D

Solitary

Quote from: "Solitary"Eve is just having fun like we are. Unless she and us agree on what the truth is this is just a marry-go-round and doesn't give us the truth no matter how many times it goes around. Enjoy the ride or get off.  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  Solitary
=D>

:-D  ?????, ?? ?????? ???????? ?? ???? Solitary