So Eve, who are your politcal heros?

Started by mykcob4, November 22, 2013, 07:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mykcob4

Just wondering who are your political heros Eve. I wonder if it is the same people that FOX not only endorses but actually finance. The people that FOX give their talking points to.
Is it Ted Cruz, and Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Rick Perry?
Since you claimed to have been here for twenty odd years, I'm sure you have favorites.
Do you go to rallies where they claim that the president was born in Kenya, where they berate women's rights, minority rights, and gay rights? Do you show up at the Glenn Beck lie fest? Do you attend the NRA racist rants?
Does your god tell you for whom to vote, or do you just follow the instruction on the pamphlet handed out at your mega church?

AllPurposeAtheist

Well, it might be that independent George Wallace.. :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

mykcob4

I doubt it. I'm sure that she has a check list issued by her megachurch. Scott Brown, Rand Paul, and the rest of the crazies!

AllPurposeAtheist

Pssst.. I think she's ignoring us.. probably off eating peanut butter with Leo in heaven! :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

mykcob4

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Pssst.. I think she's ignoring us.. probably off eating peanut butter with Leo in heaven! :)
I truly want to know who her political heros are. I want to see the fucked up line up that she comes up with. She probably thinks that Sarah Palin is running for office.

Shiranu

Is there any reason we have like 4 threads dedicated to one troll on the front page  :-? ?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

mykcob4

Quote from: "Shiranu"Is there any reason we have like 4 threads dedicated to one troll on the front page  :-? ?
Because it's fun.

stromboli

I think Eve copped a powder. Or is that powdered a cop? I forget........ :-k

josephpalazzo

So Eve, who are your political heroes?

Joan of Arc??!?

leo

I wonder what Eve think about Chuck Norris.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Eve

Quote from: "mykcob4"Just wondering who are your political heros Eve. I wonder if it is the same people that FOX not only endorses but actually finance. The people that FOX give their talking points to.
Is it Ted Cruz, and Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Rick Perry?
I don't know what political hero means. And why do I need one?

Quote from: "mykcob4"Do you go to rallies where they claim that the president was born in Kenya?
What is wrong with claiming that? Or it is not allowed in America any more? What? People can not say about King Obama what ever they want even if they are wrong?

Quote from: "mykcob4"where they berate women's rights,
the only one who berate my WOMEN'S rights is LIBERAL YOU. You constantly want to BAN me and you are RUDE. YOU HATE women.

Quote from: "mykcob4"minority rights, and gay rights?
I don't know who those people are. Never met them

Quote from: "mykcob4"Do you show up at the Glenn Beck lie fest?
No, but I do like him

Quote from: "mykcob4"Do you attend the NRA racist rants?
No, but I am a member and have gun collection LIGALY.
Quote from: "mykcob4"Does your god tell you for whom to vote,
No, it is MY CHOICE. God gave me FREEDOM TO CHOOSE. That is why  He gave me brain and understanding what is right and what is wrong.

Quote from: "mykcob4"or do you just follow the instruction on the pamphlet handed out at your mega church?
I follow what Holy Ghost teaches me. And He teaches me to follow God's true Prophets.

Eve

Quote from: "mykcob4"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Pssst.. I think she's ignoring us.. probably off eating peanut butter with Leo in heaven! :)
I truly want to know who her political heros are. I want to see the fucked up line up that she comes up with. She probably thinks that Sarah Palin is running for office.
I like Sarah Palin a lot. I don't like Pelosi that is for sure. How STUPID it is to say:" Let's pass the law so we can find out what is in it"  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:
I call that IGNORANCE.

Eve

Quote from: "stromboli"I think Eve copped a powder. Or is that powdered a cop? I forget........ :-k
Wrong. Think harder if you are capable.  :-k :-D

mauricio

Quote from: "Eve"
Quote from: "mykcob4"where they berate women's rights,
the only one who berate my WOMEN'S rights is LIBERAL YOU. You constantly want to BAN me and you are RUDE. YOU HATE women.

Quote from: "mykcob4"minority rights, and gay rights?
I don't know who those people are. Never met them

WOW you are fucking idiot who would have though?  :-k .

leo

Quote from: "mykcob4"
Quote from: "Shiranu"Is there any reason we have like 4 threads dedicated to one troll on the front page  :-? ?
Because it's fun.
^^^this. :P
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .