Started by Brian37, November 15, 2013, 06:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday corporate fuckers

Happy birthday to you!

NOW I have violated copyright!

What are you greedy fuckers going to do about it? Bully the small guy? And yes I talk about the NFL all fucking day without their permission!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

PickelledEggs

Brian37

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"Wait, what happened?

Personal, but some corporate goons fucked with something I like and this is my small protest.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

What did they do, not name ABBA the winners of the superbowl this year? :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"What did they do, not name ABBA the winners of the superbowl this year? :shock:

He he, no. But it is a matter of big guys in media bullying mere fans.

AllPurposeAtheist

You gonna spill the beans Brian or are we gonna have to insult your musical sensabilities till you do tell? :)

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"You gonna spill the beans Brian or are we gonna have to insult your musical sensabilities till you do tell? :)

Everyone here knows what boils my buttons and I think you know who they fucked with.

AllPurposeAtheist

They renamed the redskins to the ABBAsux? :shock:

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"They renamed the redskins to the ABBAsux? :shock:

No, more like Jews naming a team the "DON'T SAY HIS NAME"

AllPurposeAtheist

The Washington Jesus's? :shock:

AllPurposeAtheist

You better give up the big mystery here Brian or I swear I'll make fun of your musical taste! :evil:

I even checked google news........nothing. :shock:

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"You better give up the big mystery here Brian or I swear I'll make fun of your musical taste! :evil:

I even checked google news........nothing. :shock:

Ok, do me a favor, you don't have to like my musical taste. But I am sure you don't like bullies picking on the small guy.

Go over to Universal Music's FB page or website and tell them to BACK THE FUCK OFF OF WATERLOO RADIO!

AllPurposeAtheist

That's it? Man.. I'm really let down. I was expecting some earth shattering event, but just for you I'll do it and by golly they damned well better listen to me or else! :evil:

Who or what is Waterloo Radio by the way?

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"That's it? Man.. I'm really let down. I was expecting some earth shattering event, but just for you I'll do it and by golly they damned well better listen to me or else! :evil:

Who or what is Waterloo Radio by the way?

This isn't about my musical taste. This is about fucking assholes picking on a non profit fan club radio station.

AllPurposeAtheist

After checking it out I think you're stuck Brian. Universal owns ABBA, their music, name, likeness, etc., lock stock and barrel, but they DON'T own Universalmusicsucks.com. Begging shitheads to not be shitheads is usually ineffective, but bad public relations is priceless.
There are LOTS of music fans, even people who don't care for certain bands who despise companies that pull this bullshit..  Start the site and connect it to all kinds of social media and I bet they back off.. Heck, use change.org..