wolf39us

I'm wolf39us, names Chris

Put 'er there!   :D

Nihil-ist

Hi. They call me seabass.
"At some point in human history there were no gods."
"Deus est mortuus logica obtinet"

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Nihil-ist"Hi. They call me seabass.

Are you at least Ill tempered Seabass?

buwwaahaaaa
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

buttfinger

sup.  it's dead in here.

SvZurich

Howdy y'all whom I don't know and/or recognize!  :D
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

dawiw

Yeah posts are all gone, but the index page says otherwise.
I remain unconvinced by any claims anyone has ever made about the existence or the power of a divine force operating in the universe."
-Neil deGrasse Tyson.

stromboli

All will be made whole in the fullness of time.........

Farroc

I like the new feature that tells me who's online. What I don't like is that NOBODY'S ONLINE! >D:
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Plu

I have awoken from my slumber.

It lasted only a few hours which is way too fucking short, but at least it was long enough to see the forum back in operation :) Hi everyone.

stromboli

Quote from: "Farroc"I like the new feature that tells me who's online. What I don't like is that NOBODY'S ONLINE! >D:

This is how I know that aitm is lurking. At least he's not under Smarzie's window.....

Mister Agenda

Welcome, Chris, hope you like our neck of the woods. Did you come on to help with the ongoing crisis?
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

wolf39us

Test

[ Post made via iPhone ]

StupidWiz

Hiya there Wolf  :D
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

WitchSabrina

Wolf you're being modest.  Folks, it's not Wolf it's St Wolf - the first Saint of Atheism.  He's a saint for spending ungodly hours piecing our forum back together from sheer will and helpfulness.  Why can't Atheism have it's own Saints?
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

wolf39us

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Wolf you're being modest.  Folks, it's not Wolf it's St Wolf - the first Saint of Atheism.  He's a saint for spending ungodly hours piecing our forum back together from sheer will and helpfulness.  Why can't Atheism have it's own Saints?

Mr_C had a huge part as well :-)