How Discusting Can You Get Sexualy abusing a 2 year old?

Started by Solitary, November 13, 2013, 12:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

I find this child abuse very disturbing, more because of the audiences reaction to it and the mother thinking it was funny. No wonder France has banned it.

[youtube:1b1n452f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lsvc3ex0w[/youtube:1b1n452f]   :shock:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

People have the capacity to become VERY disgusting. Child abuse of all kinds is disgusting, but it can and does get worse.
Sad..really sad.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jason78

QuoteHow Discusting Can You Get Sexualy abusing a 2 year old?

I hope that's a rhetorical question and not a challenge!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Solitary

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"People have the capacity to become VERY disgusting. Child abuse of all kinds is disgusting, but it can and does get worse.
Sad..really sad.

Boy! Does it ever. I wonder how many pedophiles go to these. The Ramsies (spelling?) put their daughter in these while a known convicted child rapist lived across the street. (Why the fuck are these guys always let out when it is known they can't be cured?) Psychiatrist!  And because the detectives were so stupid they never checked it out because they thought the mother, dad, or son did it like everyone else did while the perpetrator got away. We had the same kind of detective work here when Bob Crane got murdered.  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Every time I see those kindergarten level beauty pageants I cringe. My girl at that age was climbing trees and beating up on boys. Turning little girls into sex symbols goes against my beliefs big time. Raise them to be independent and strong and let them decide later on what they want.

Smartmarzipan

I can't watch these shows. I've seen a few clips here and there when the subject matter was being discussed (like now), and just that little glimpse is enough to make me want to vomit. And what gets me even angrier is that many of these kids don't want to compete. Their cunt mothers force them or bribe them into it. And if forcing your child into an activity they didn't want to do wasn't bad enough, forcing them into a pageant that objectifies and sexualizes them, especially at such a young age....Ugh. I can't handle it.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Why don't they do something about this?

Ratings.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Why don't they do something about this?
"It's tradition."

Seriously, that's the reasoning some of them use for these [s:aqyq2l1q]pedophile masturbation fests[/s:aqyq2l1q] child beauty pageants.

Tradition can go fuck it's self when parents start using botox on their kids.
Fucking Sick Parent Warning - Autoplay video
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Jason78

Quote from: "Solitary"(Why the fuck are these guys always let out when it is known they can't be cured?) Psychiatrist!  

Because being mentally ill is not a crime yet.  Nor should it ever be.

Jason78

I don't know if you watched the video drunkenshoe, but that was the mother dragging that poor little girl out on stage.

Hijiri Byakuren

I don't know how discusting you can get, as prior to this thread I did not realize "discusting" was a word.

Wait for it...
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel