Eve, the Constitution, and Russian Oligarchism.

Started by mykcob4, November 12, 2013, 09:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve

Quote from: "mykcob4"Don't hand me that crap. It isn't against the law to beat up Gays in Russia, in fact it's against the law to be gay in Russia.
Please tell where is written this law that says  it is illegal to be gay in Russia?
Read for me the law that says it is ok to beat gays in Russia.
By the way those would be horrible laws. Every kind person would agree with me.
Quote from: "mykcob4"And quit trying to say that you are from the Ukraine. No one least of all me believes you.
OK, OK.  I am from Moon. Feel better? :-D  And any way what difference does it make at this point? :-D

Eve

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Well, when US citizens beat up homosexuals, we put them in jail for hate crimes.
I know. But my point that hate crimes against gays are not only in Russia.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"In Russia...not so much. In Russia, they can't even talk about homosexuality without fear,
I feel bad for them. This is wrong.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"whereas here in the US, Hawaii just became the 16th state to legalize gay marriage and our president advocates gay rights.
I know.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"And why is there such a difference? Free speech. Without it, gays would never have been able to speak out and share their story and get the support they needed to become equals. Homosexuals are still feared in Russia and they can't even come out and talk about it without serious repercussions...and that's why free speech is needed. To enfranchise the minorities and the downtrodden.
I am against hate crimes. Everybody should feel LOVED, RESPECTED or at least UNDERSTOOD.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"And if you're a US citizen, you better get fucking used to people saying what they think and understand why we do so.
I like when people say what they think, That is why I never call them "F..ing idiots" when I disagree with them.
They don't irritate me that is why I don't tell them "get F..ING used to..." I am NICE to them and POLITE.
Naturally born Americans take freedom of speech for granted. They don't appreciate it. That is why some people on this forum get angry at me and don't respect me for what I say. I apreciate freedom of speech. I respect them back. :)

mykcob4

Eve you don't know what freedom of speech is.
You aren't respectful, you're condescending and insincere.
It's not polite to promise facts and then not produce them.
It's rude to offer opinion with nothing to back those opinions up. Example a kid of 8 years old "I don't want to and thats that." or "Because!"
Everyone can have an opinion, but that doesn't mean that those opinions are right or correct or even worthwhile.
Your opinions are worthless, incorrect, disrespectful, and down right insulting! Heres why:
In regard to gays, you keep arguing against them and validating that argument with an authority figure. Now we all know that your authority has no merrit and we don't even believe it exist, but you have usurped the indidual rights of all gays and did so usurping the individual rights of all people.
1) You say that it isn't right to be gay. Gays can't help being gay.  You violated the rights of all gays.
2) You give god's law as your reason for it not right for being gay. You violated the rights of all people by asserting that YOUR belief in YOUR god has power over everyone and everything. That YOUR belief is more important than anyone else's!

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "Eve"
Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Well, when US citizens beat up homosexuals, we put them in jail for hate crimes.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"In Russia...not so much. In Russia, they can't even talk about homosexuality without fear,

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"whereas here in the US, Hawaii just became the 16th state to legalize gay marriage and our president advocates gay rights.
I know.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"And why is there such a difference? Free speech. Without it, gays would never have been able to speak out and share their story and get the support they needed to become equals. Homosexuals are still feared in Russia and they can't even come out and talk about it without serious repercussions...and that's why free speech is needed. To enfranchise the minorities and the downtrodden.
I am against hate crimes. Everybody should feel LOVED, RESPECTED or at least UNDERSTOOD.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"And if you're a US citizen, you better get fucking used to people saying what they think and understand why we do so.
I like when people say what they think, That is why I never call them "F..ing idiots" when I disagree with them.
They don't irritate me that is why I don't tell them "get F..ING used to..." I am NICE to them and POLITE.
Naturally born Americans take freedom of speech for granted. They don't appreciate it. That is why some people on this forum get angry at me and don't respect me for what I say. I apreciate freedom of speech. I respect them back. :)

Freedom of speech means I can call out a moron when I see one. I don't have to be nice and polite if I don't want to be. You're not talking about freedom of speech, you're talking about manners and propriety. There is a huge difference.

You think freedom of speech means that everyone calls each other names and it causes chaos and that people shouldn't be allowed to express anger and indignation. Um...no. That is such a shallow view of such a profound freedom.

And respect is EARNED. I'm all for being polite when first meeting people, but when they say something stupid, I will exercise my freedom of speech and call them stupid. Don't act like you respect free speech and other people don't just because you don't say curse words. That's so infantile.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

mykcob4

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"

I know.

Freedom of speech means I can call out a moron when I see one. I don't have to be nice and polite if I don't want to be. You're not talking about freedom of speech, you're talking about manners and propriety. There is a huge difference.

You think freedom of speech means that everyone calls each other names and it causes chaos and that people shouldn't be allowed to express anger and indignation. Um...no. That is such a shallow view of such a profound freedom.

And respect is EARNED. I'm all for being polite when first meeting people, but when they say something stupid, I will exercise my freedom of speech and call them stupid. Don't act like you respect free speech and other people don't just because you don't say curse words. That's so infantile.
No shit you nailed it perfectly!

Jason78

Quote from: "Eve"I am against hate crimes. Everybody should feel LOVED, RESPECTED or at least UNDERSTOOD.

Wouldn't that require you to acknowledge that homosexuals are people too and deserve the same rights and responsibilities as heterosexual people?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Eve

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "Eve"I am against hate crimes. Everybody should feel LOVED, RESPECTED or at least UNDERSTOOD.

Wouldn't that require you to acknowledge that homosexuals are people too and deserve the same rights and responsibilities as heterosexual people?
I always acknowledged that gays are people and they deserve happiness. I love all people. We are all children of God.

Eve

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Freedom of speech means I can call out a moron when I see one. I don't have to be nice and polite if I don't want to be.
I know this. But this is not what I am trying to say. I believe that those who hate freedom of speech for those who disagree with them will show it through bad manners. They express their hate for freedom of speech for those who disagree with them by showing bad manner or anger.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"You think freedom of speech means that everyone calls each other names and it causes chaos and that people shouldn't be allowed to express anger and indignation. Um...no. That is such a shallow view of such a profound freedom.
Do I think this? No. Did I say this? No.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"And respect is EARNED.
I agree 100%.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"I'm all for being polite when first meeting people, but when they say something stupid, I will exercise my freedom of speech and call them stupid.
If you are kind person you will not do that. When they say something stupid you will not call them stupid. You tell them that what they say is stupid. But if you are not kind person you will attack person instead of attacking what they say or do.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Don't act like you respect free speech and other people don't just because you don't say curse words. That's so infantile.
I don't.

Plu

Quote from: "Jason78"

I always acknowledged that gays are people and they deserve happiness. I love all people. We are all children of God.

So why are you against gay marriage, if that is what it takes to make them happy and it does not hurt anyone? It sounds more like you enjoy claiming that you want people to be happy, but really only want them do what you want.

Eve

Quote from: "mykcob4"Eve you don't know what freedom of speech is.
OK :-D
Quote from: "mykcob4"You aren't respectful, you're condescending and insincere.
Why do you hate people?
Quote from: "mykcob4"It's not polite to promise facts and then not produce them.
In which post I promised to you something? I NEVER promise you anything, NEVER. What you said is a LIE.

Quote from: "mykcob4"It's rude to offer opinion with nothing to back those opinions up. Example a kid of 8 years old "I don't want to and thats that." or "Because!"
I agree. It is rude to say that I promised you facts without backing it up. When and where I promised to you something?  

Quote from: "mykcob4"Everyone can have an opinion, but that doesn't mean that those opinions are right or correct or even worthwhile.
I agree.
Quote from: "mykcob4"Your opinions are worthless, incorrect, disrespectful, and down right insulting!
I respect your opinion, mister who knows it all.  :-D

Quote from: "mykcob4"Heres why:
In regard to gays, you keep arguing against them and validating that argument with an authority figure. Now we all know that your authority has no merrit and we don't even believe it exist, but you have usurped the indidual rights of all gays and did so usurping the individual rights of all people.
1) You say that it isn't right to be gay. Gays can't help being gay.  You violated the rights of all gays.

BACK IT UP!!!! Back your opinion and show it is correct. When and where I SAID:"it isn't right to be gay". Otherwise your opinion is worthless, incorrect and you are rude.
Quote from: "mykcob4"2) You give god's law as your reason for it not right for being gay.
BACK IKT UP!!!! :-D  

Quote from: "mykcob4"You violated the rights of all people by asserting that YOUR belief in YOUR god has power over everyone and everything. That YOUR belief is more important than anyone else's!
BACK IT UP!!! Quote my words. Show me my post where I express this. Otherwise you are LYING. :evil:

Jason78

Ok Eve.  You're not stupid, just the things you're saying :)
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

mykcob4

Eve you wanted me to prove that you aren't who you say you are....well this is a guess but an educated one.
You say that you are Ukranian and spent years in Russia and that now you are a U.S. citizen. Lets take geographics and timelines.
The fact is that Russians and Ukranians have limited knowledge of political science and actually government...which you actually display, BUT people of the former Soviet BLOC know the difference of freedom of speech and polite speech. There is a clue about who you are. Americans conservaturds think that "freedom of speech" is letting them say what they want to proslytize, but not letting anyone else have the right to put forward their opinion. That is exactly what you do and it indicates to me that you are a southern grown tea bagger.
Next the Tea Party movement started around 2006 or so. It was a Koch brothers finaced political smear campaign carried out by the Freedom Works political action group and in no way shape or form was a grassroots movement. Around 2008 the extreme faction of the Republican Party joined full force in the "tea party" movement. It isn't actually a party. An immigrant wouldn't have any idea what or who the tea party is, only evangelical churches would know which is where the tea baggers get their marching orders to be flat out stupid.
Your post read right out of central casting from one of those evangelical churches. That indicates to me that you area southern evagelical instead of a European.
Thirdly the tactic of posing as a defected Russian or former communist that has supposedly seen the light and come to America to be a god fearing evangelical conservative (as if that is in any way shape or form patriotic) is a typical tactic of southern tea party evangelicals as of late. In fact it is the recent most popular method. Why you do it I have no clue. It doesn't serve any purpose what so ever. It doesn't lend you any credibility nor does it bolster your fucked up arguments.
And 4th, all your explainations, definitions, arguements, observations, post read right out of the tea party evangelical play book which completely contradicts a European education or any education for that matter. That tells me that you were probably homeschooled (a method of isolated brainwashing) which specifically only occurs in the USA by southern evangelicals.
So if I apply all those facts I conclude that you are not who you pretend to be and are actually lying.
I have experience at this. On this forum alone I have uncovered two posers to date, you are the third and I know in my heart that I am right. The other two finally came clean. First they started by trying to say that I am not who I am, but that was futile because I am exactly who I say I am. That didn't work so they tried to change who they said they were. In the end they had to come clean because they just couldn't keep straight all the lies they told. It is the same with you and eventually you will have to either come clean or leave in embarrassment!

mykcob4

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Freedom of speech means I can call out a moron when I see one. I don't have to be nice and polite if I don't want to be.
I know this. But this is not what I am trying to say. I believe that those who hate freedom of speech for those who disagree with them will show it through bad manners. They express their hate for freedom of speech for those who disagree with them by showing bad manner or anger.
Hate speech and impolite speech are two seperate things.
"You are a moron" that is impolite speech.
"Kill all gays" that is hate speech.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"You think freedom of speech means that everyone calls each other names and it causes chaos and that people shouldn't be allowed to express anger and indignation. Um...no. That is such a shallow view of such a profound freedom.
Do I think this? No. Did I say this? No.
You're post show this whether you admit to it or not.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"And respect is EARNED.
I agree 100%.
No you don't you don't respect gays individual rights.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"I'm all for being polite when first meeting people, but when they say something stupid, I will exercise my freedom of speech and call them stupid.
If you are kind person you will not do that. When they say something stupid you will not call them stupid. You tell them that what they say is stupid. But if you are not kind person you will attack person instead of attacking what they say or do.
You have a fucked up idea of what a truly kind person is. You have kindness and rudeness mixed up.

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Don't act like you respect free speech and other people don't just because you don't say curse words. That's so infantile.
I don't.
Sure you do. You equate communism and pressivism as the same thing, they are not and it is intellectually dishonest to say so.

Eve

Quote from: "Plu"So why are you against gay marriage, if that is what it takes to make them happy and it does not hurt anyone?
I am also against this: if it makes happy a man to marry his daughter I will not support this.
Quote from: "Plu"It sounds more like you enjoy claiming that you want people to be happy, but really only want them do what you want.
Not at all. If a man wants to marry his own daughter he should  fight for this right and if he wins he will have it.  If gays want to marry they should fight for their right to have gay marriage and when they win they will have it and they will be happy. But I have MY RIGHT not to support it.
Gays can not force me to support gay marriage. I can not force gays not to have their gay marriage.
I don't have to give my support if I CHOOSE. What I can not do is this: I can not take away from gays by force what they won. This life is constant fight. But it should be always civil. And loser should  accept victory of the other side.

Eve

Quote from: "Jason78"Ok Eve.  You're not stupid, just the things you're saying :)
I am glad that You are progressing. :-D  =D>