Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Talk Radio

Started by aitm, November 05, 2013, 09:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LikelyToBreak

:rollin:

Yep, its' fun yanking those chains.  

Anyway, why is it okay to accuse the right of "hate filled speech," then ignore or even endorse the liberals who do the same thing towards those on the right?  I just don't see how the "bastards" can get together with the "assholes" and come with reasonable compromises for everyone's benefit.  Glass houses and all that.

stromboli

(deleted post)

Shiranu

QuoteAnyway, why is it okay to accuse the right of "hate filled speech," then ignore or even endorse the liberals who do the same thing towards those on the right?

Yeah, when the liberals start accusing Republicans of being Muslim Communists from Kenya who need to be deported or start making infographs of politicians they disagree with that have crosshairs over their names, or hang effigy of the president and burning them ... then we can talk about how the left is just as hateful as the right.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

LikelyToBreak

Shiranu, I'm not saying the right doesn't have hate filled speech, I'm saying the left might consider taking the log out of their own eye, before worrying about the splinter in the other guy's eye.  (Bad analogy, now that I think about it.  Makes one look worse than the other when both have logs in their eyes.)

I think Talk Radio would benefit from sticking more to the ideas and less mudslinging.  If this was a Republican dominated forum, rather than a Democrat dominated forum, I would be advocating for the right to stop the hate filled speech.  Here, I just want to make those who seemingly march in lock step with Democrat Party to re-evaluate what they are supporting.  

As far as supporting my assertion that the left also has hate-mongers amongst them, here is a link to check out: //http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2653895/posts

Just because the left calls the right different names, doesn't make it right.  Just my thoughts on this.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

mykcob4

Quote from: "LikelyToBreak":rollin:

Yep, its' fun yanking those chains.  

Anyway, why is it okay to accuse the right of "hate filled speech," then ignore or even endorse the liberals who do the same thing towards those on the right?  I just don't see how the "bastards" can get together with the "assholes" and come with reasonable compromises for everyone's benefit.  Glass houses and all that.
What the fuck?!!!!! First of all none, not me anyway endorses hate filled speech on the radio toward conservatives. But that isn't the issue here now is it, because your arguement is childish in nature. It's like saying "he did it so why can't I?" If both are wrong it doesn't make it right for one just because the other also did it.
And you didn't "yank any chains." All you did was prove that you can't read.
I don't think you're Likelytobreak. I think you've been broken for a long time now.
I'll let you in on my asshole neighbor and just how childish and misguided he is and your statement about "why is it okay...." is just like he is.
My asshole neighbor was mad about the NFL bullying scandal because as he put it "If Incognito was black and said that to a white person, noone would give a shit." That is just how racist an asshole that he really is. That is the same thing as you asking "Why is it okay...?"