News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Atheism Pamphlets

Started by StevrosAus, October 23, 2013, 01:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StevrosAus

Hi all,
 After growing tired of receiving church pamphlets weekly I have written up a 3 fold Atheism pamphlet.
I'm after some feedback, and also to invite you to download and share/letterbox drop/hand out.
I hope you like :)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/bckmjwcasskcvho/Myth.pdf

Stevros,
Aus :)

Solitary

:lol:  :-D  Welcome aboard StevrosAus!  Sounds like a good idea to me mate.  8-)  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Mister Agenda

You can send them to the church that's mailing you. :)
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

StevrosAus

That's not a bad idea Mr Agenda, they might respond to a few nailed to the church door.
Unfortunately my town is the sort in which if you hand out atheistic pamphlets face to face, your likely to cop a nice mouthful, or if particularly unlucky, fistful of abuse. So some letterbox drops may be in order.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Plu

They'll receive the same treatment as you give the flyers people give to you. Just keep that in mind.

StevrosAus

Yeah I know, but I live in a small town 28,000 people or so. It will hopefully provoke a response, and if anything, raise awareness. People have nothing better to do here than complain about the things they receive in their letterboxes, I've even made a new email account for them to complain to.

Owlix

Well put together. I have no idea how small or large 28,000 really is but remember, only you can put out forest fires, and this ones-a-blazing! It all starts with one, that kind of thing

Sal1981

Hi & welcome to AF.

---

Personally, I don't even bother responding to pamphlets - you seem to have taken it to the next level: giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Sulaco

I like it. Well written too!

Probably could do with a splash of color and pictures of nature, or a hubble telescope photo of a galaxy or something :)

aitm

I suggest you don a gray robe, get someone to follow you with the video camera,, trudge up to the church and nail that fucker right to the door.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Dreamer

You use the wrong form of its in the section under "Freedom to Choose"  

You use "it's" (it is) but you mean its (belonging to it).
<br /><br />Individually, we are one drop.  Together, we are an ocean.<br /><br />

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Dreamer"You use the wrong form of its in the section under "Freedom to Choose"  

You use "it's" (it is) but you mean its (belonging to it).
You're doing us proud, friend. =D>

Heil Grammatik!
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Aupmanyav

Read it, but when I tried to download, security said 'this type of file can harm your computer'. So, I stopped.
"Brahma Satyam Jagan-mithya" (Brahman is the truth, the observed is an illusion)
"Sarve Khalu Idam Brahma" (All this here is Brahman)

Brian37

Be sure to barbecue kittens record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37