Tea Party: Class Action Lawsuit Against Homosexuality

Started by stromboli, October 19, 2013, 03:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johan

Quote from: "_Xenu_"Who exactly do they intend to sue?
That's what I was wondering as well. Exactly who would pay damages to whom in a class action lawsuit against homosexuality?

I hear they're also considering a class action suit against the letter A because you can't spell abortion clinic without the letter A. Then they're going to sue cancer and termites. Who wouldn't vote for the guy that got rid of cancer and termites?
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

AllPurposeAtheist

I think they need a class action suit against dihydrogen monoxide because the risk of drowning is higher than getting AIDS plus gay people don't fall out of the sky on a seasonal basis.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

EntirelyOfThisWorld

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"Stupidity like this should be punishable by a beating over the head with a full printed copy of Wikipedia.
I have an older "CRT" edition.  Use that.
Freedom is Free.  It\'s included in Democracy.  Democracy is Hard.  It involves coexisting with people who think that sayings like "Freedom is not Free" actually makes some kind of sense.

Hijiri Byakuren

Knowing them, probably Obama.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mermaid

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Egads, you are right! He is the ANTCHRIST!
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

AllPurposeAtheist

No, no.. Obama's the gay, muslim, communist, nazi, atheist antichrist.. :roll: Silly people..

Hydra009

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"No, no.. Obama's the gay, muslim, communist, nazi, atheist antichrist.. :roll: Silly people..
And Ethiopian.  :P  But in addition to being pro-sharia and pro-secularism (i.e. state atheism), he's also pro-gay (giving gays special rights and harming straight marriages somehow).

It all makes perfect sense if you don't think about it too much.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Colanth

Quote from: "stromboli""Obviously, statistically now even the Centers for Disease Control verifies that homosexuality much more likely leads to AIDS than smoking leads to cancer.
Obviously it doesn't, since monogamous homosexuality can't cause AIDS in any way whatsoever.  Maybe they should sue infidelity?  Or casual sex?
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Hydra009

Quote from: "Hydra009"And Ethiopian.
*Kenyan

Savior2006

Wouldn't surprise me none.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

AllPurposeAtheist

I know! They're suing EVERYONE who isn't them. :-k

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "aitm"bored...thread necro
Tea party might sue you for that too.. :-$

Oh wait..they love dead ideas.. Carry on.