News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Tin Foil Hats

Started by Jmpty, October 12, 2013, 09:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmpty

Is it just me, or do we seem to have been overrun by the tinfoil hat crowd as of late?
???  ??

Hydra009

It's about the same.  They're just more outspoken and run into less opposition these days.  Seen a similar surge of this nonsense irl.

It's bizarre how readily virtually every major current event gets twisted into some secretive plot by some group or other to achieve some end.  And I won't even get into the medical/nutrition paranoia.

AllPurposeAtheist

Well..conspiracies do happen and nobody can deny the existence of theories so put em together and...

It's a conspiracy to flood the nation with tin foil hatters. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

I don't understand the tin foil crowd and their conspiracy theories, where's the evidence?  Their just a bunch of delusional wackos. :shock:

http://i.imgur.com/AjqjAqS.jpg

Not so funny! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

mykcob4

Quote from: "Jmpty"Is it just me, or do we seem to have been overrun by the tinfoil hat crowd as of late?
YUUUUUP!

Minimalist

We stopped institutionalizing the insane in the 1970's.  It is coming home to roost.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Solitary

Which us president closed the most insane asylums and put them on the streets?

Ronald Reagan

AllPurposeAtheist

Homeless shelters are loaded with all kinds of crazy, but what do you expect when the homeless industry is dominated by one of the richest groups anywhere..churches..

LikelyToBreak

I can only hope I am included as being in the Tin Foil hat crowd.   :-D   Better to be in the Tin Foil hat crowd, then in the crowd which worships the corporation run government and thinks the corporate press always tells the truth.  I just can't wrap my mind around being a neo-Nazi or neo-Marxist.  Both of which are just different flavors of collectivists intent upon enslaving the masses under their rule.

Nonsensei

I am fascinated that we ate like 8 posts deep and nobody has yet to actually give one example of a particular conspiracy theory. Is this just a 'bash people who are suspicious of things you don't find suspicious' thread?
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Nonsensei"I am fascinated that we ate like 8 posts deep and nobody has yet to actually give one example of a particular conspiracy theory. Is this just a 'bash people who are suspicious of things you don't find suspicious' thread?
It's a conspiracy to keep you out of the loop.

LikelyToBreak

Well, if Nonsensei wants a conspiracy theory, let's take a look at the big one.
QuoteThe United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) was established in 1976 to investigate the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr. The Committee investigated until 1978 and issued its final report, and concluded that Kennedy was very likely assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.
//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Select_Committee_on_Assassinations
Of course we are suspicious of the group which decided this.  They tend to lie like politicians.

Solomon Zorn

It's not a theory it's a fact! Satan has closed the hearts and minds of atheists to the Word of God, and replaced the divine spirit with his lies. Now they are infecting all our children through the secular media and the public schools! Let us pray! [-o<
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

SGOS

Without a tin foil hat, how can you really know what's going on?

Solitary

So many, and so little time. [youtube:j15r82b5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoTAorV89u0[/youtube:j15r82b5]  Solitary