News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

NRA's enemies list.

Started by Brian37, February 14, 2013, 10:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thumpalumpacus

Also, I'm wondering if there's a rule here requiring personal attacks in every thread here?  There's a sad lack of civil discussion here, in quite a few of the threads I've read.

If you can't make your point without resorting to insults, you probably don't have much of a point to begin with, I reckon.
<insert witty aphorism here>

PopeyesPappy

Which one of you two is it that is deployed? Or is both of you? Or was that Wolf?
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jmpty"I have fired thousands of rounds with an M16. You don't know shit. Are you a troll or just really that ignorant?
Thousands? That's it?  That's me on a good day son. How bout ou bring your happy ass to Afghanistan and I can show you what I don't know.  Dumbass.

buttfinger

Asshat is deployed.  I am ineligible for service due to a minor shortage of pigment in my eye that they find unacceptable.  Wolf is on america's wang.

Anonymous

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"Which one of you two is it that is deployed? Or is both of you? Or was that Wolf?
I would be the deployed one.  I have deployed a few times before and am hoping this is my last being that I have missed half of my kids lives.  I am wondering what your qualifications are seeing how mush of what you post is flawed, you do know more than most of these people posting about guns, but I still find it lacking.  Did you serve?  What do you know about the current rounds?  I await your answer.

PopeyesPappy

What did you do to the network asshat? Everything I've tried to send to @mail.mil has bounced for two days now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"What did you do to the network asshat? Everything I've tried to send to @mail.mil has bounced for two days now.
You must not serve, if you did you would understand why.

PopeyesPappy

Not much. I've been out since 87. I did discuss how much shooting currently serving troops do these days with the recently (couple of years ago) retired post sargent major at Bragg a couple of weeks ago over steaks and beer though. I also try to keep my skills current...

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: "asshat"
Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"What did you do to the network asshat? Everything I've tried to send to @mail.mil has bounced for two days now.
You must not serve, if you did you would understand why.
lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"Not much. I've been out since 87. I did discuss how much shooting currently serving troops do these days with the recently (couple of years ago) retired post sargent major at Bragg a couple of weeks ago over steaks and beer though. I also try to keep my skills current...

Ya dude, you are way out of the loop if you've been out since '87 and the old CSM has been out a couple of years.  They have made quite a few changes in the service.

PopeyesPappy

buttfinger

The camouflage sucks now.  It was so much cooler when Jesse Ventura sported a minigun.

Anonymous

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"Such as?
Just about everything you knew while you were in.  I already told you they changed the rounds, they have gone almost strictly to drone attacks, we mostly train the Afghans now.  The general way we operate has all but thrown the rules and regulations out the window.  If we do use ground forces to go into town we have to be very diplomatic.  We aren't so much a military as "speak softly and carry a big stick" has a whole new meaning

PopeyesPappy

ACU was a compromise that didn't work well for shit. I on the other hand was issued OD fatigues and khakis. I had to buy my damn multicam.

Anonymous

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"ACU was a compromise that didn't work well for shit. I on the other hand was issued OD fatigues and khakis. I had to buy my damn multicam.

I'm wondering when you multicam seeing how you've been out since 87.