Do you wish you could walk on water

Started by YurmaGetto, October 10, 2013, 06:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I cant resist..

Meh, it's all in fun. I am actually NOT looking to my self inflicted torture this Sunday night. HB and Bob Spence and I are going to all watch the Dallas/Redskins game. I stupidly invited Hillbilly Atheist to watch the game while talking on Skype.  HB is rooting for Dallas(although he could really care less, but he was born in Texas). Dallas lost this past week to Denver in Dallas, and the Redskins play in Dallas this week, so they are going to be pissed and want revenge.

HB outside this context in Skype conversations over the years, can cut me down to shreds, so if the Skins suck donkey balls, which they may, he is going to have field day listening to me do a Luis Black impression.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

_Xenu_

Is there anyway all these related troll threads could be combined?
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

FrankDK

Walking on water is a lot like meeting contractual requirements: it's easier when they're frozen.

Frank

Colanth

Only time I'd like to walk on water is when it rains hard enough to flood everything (which seems to be a constant occurrence in these parts).
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Johan

Walk on water?

If I was going to wish for something that Ric Ocasek has the ability to do I think I'd wish for his discretionary spending budget.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Savior2006

It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

AllPurposeAtheist

Brian, just remind HB that if Dallas does win Romo will have walked on water for not having thrown the losing interception.. :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Brian, just remind HB that if Dallas does win Romo will have walked on water for not having thrown the losing interception.. :lol:

I can only hope he makes the same mistake. If I am being honest, John is most likely going to enjoy this game more than me. But win or lose, it's simply going to be fun spending 3 hours with my two best buds on line bullshitting and trash talking.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Jutter

Water you can walk on is this slippery shit called ice. I've walked on ice. It's an overrated experience.
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.