Previous topic - Next topic

YurmaGetto

It would be so cool if that could've happend :D

Plu

YurmaGetto

Quote from: "Plu"But I like swimming :(

Aww... ^^ It feels refreshing though. ^^

Hydra009

Walking would be difficult considering that water is typically undulating and flowing in a direction.

Besides, ferries are cheap.  :P

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Mister Agenda

If I could get a super power, that wouldn't be high on my list. Being able to heal anything would be awesome, though.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

AllPurposeAtheist

I walk with a cane. I'm far to wobblely and if water thickened so I could walk on it my cane would certainly stick in it plus my socks aren't waterproof. Taking a shower would be a real bitch too.
That said, I walk on water nearly every winter, but ever tried washing your ass with solid water? It's really cool.. :roll:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Brian37

I'd like to have the super power of having all hot looking women want to bang me upon site.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Youssuf Ramadan

I'd prefer the turning-water-into-wine routine.  I'd be the most popular guy in town for parties.  8-)

Anyway... I'm a surfer so the walking on water routine is a bit old hat.  Jesus had a longboard. Mystery solved.   :-D

leo

I want to swim through land like Chuck Norris . That would be awesome . 8-)
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

YurmaGetto

You all have good replies, i applaude users here with a good warm welcome ^^
//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LURXq-C9QEY

Solitary

Quote from: "YurmaGetto"You all have good replies, i applaude users here with a good warm welcome ^^
//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LURXq-C9QEY

[youtube:3q77qbio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7W3TEadG4A[/youtube:3q77qbio] Enjoy! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Brian37

Quote from: "leo"I want to swim through land like Chuck Norris . That would be awesome . 8-)
Why? He wants Texas to become the American Taliban.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Brian37"I'd like to have the super power of having all hot looking women want to bang me upon site.
Wow, that ABBA muzak really is having a detrimental effect on your expectations and perceptions of reality. :shock:
Psychiatrists are worried about the 0.0000000001% who still like ABBA. :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Quote from: "Brian37"I'd like to have the super power of having all hot looking women want to bang me upon site.
Wow, that ABBA muzak really is having a detrimental effect on your expectations and perceptions of reality. :shock:
Psychiatrists are worried about the 0.0000000001% who still like ABBA. :lol:

Dude, there is a thread for these types of digs, m-kay :P