News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Baa

Started by YurmaGetto, October 09, 2013, 04:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YurmaGetto

Nice to meet you all, i am looking forward to ask some questions and to answer. So i hope to be of help, and giving informing reliable sources that helps. Either way, please to meet you all.

Hijiri Byakuren

:-|
..................................................I already have a bad feeling about you.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

YurmaGetto

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren":-|
..................................................I already have a bad feeling about you.

Here. (Hugs)
baaa... ^^

Plu

Welcome to the forums. This should be fun.

GrinningYMIR

Welcome! We have casual Fridays, which is code for "lightsaber battles in your underwear"
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

YurmaGetto

Thanks all for the warm welcome and i appreciate your fun response, you are welcome to climb in my wool and get warm and cozy.. ^^
Baaa...

Jmpty

???  ??

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

aitm

oy.........here we go again..
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Solitary

:-D  Welcome aboard YurmaGetto!  

:popcorn:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

I grew up eating a lot of Mediterranean style food, so I love sheep as well.

Welcome, YurmaGhetto!

Mister Agenda

Welcome to the forums, I hope you like it here.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Mister Agenda

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren":-|

Are you sure it's not a baa feeling?
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina