News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Suddenly red is my favorite color.

Started by Brian37, October 08, 2013, 08:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"Yeah, she is gorgeous.

This may seem like an incredibly stupid question, but, Who is she?

Yea, she is, which is why after 10 minutes of gawking at that picture I didn't notice Dawkins standing next to her.

Who is she? I don't know, but considering the shit eating grin of the guy's face to her left, I'd think it would be a safe bet that he is the husband/boyfriend.

I love her smile too, as if to say "Yes boys, I am hot and godless".
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Brian37"

Yea, she is, which is why after 10 minutes of gawking at that picture I didn't notice Dawkins standing next to her.

Who is she? I don't know, but considering the shit eating grin of the guy's face to her left, I'd think it would be a safe bet that he is the husband/boyfriend.

That is my favorite kind of hot, the sexy "godless heathen that won the evolution game" hot.

And ok, I thought it was someone famous that only I didn't know about. So she either isn't famous, or it's a famous person that (we) don't know about.

Brian37

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"
Quote from: "Brian37"

That is my favorite kind of hot, the sexy "godless heathen that won the evolution game" hot.

And ok, I thought it was someone famous that only I didn't know about. So she either isn't famous, or it's a famous person that (we) don't know about.

Meh, she is where she wants to be. I, I bet she could get to Ayaan status.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37