Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Suddenly red is my favorite color.

Started by Brian37, October 08, 2013, 08:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Quote from: "mykcob4"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"What if she changes to say..a bright green gingham dress then yellow then blue then chartruce? :-k
You just wanted to say chartruce now didn't you?!
What can I say? I've been holding it back for months and Brian brought out my inner chartruciness. :lol:

You are going to distract me from the hot chick and make me look that word up. Shame on you.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Plu

It doesn't seem to mean anything; google'ing the word only brings up this thread.

Brian37

Thats because it is spelled "Chartreuse". It is a french word for a french Liqueur . It also means "Charter House" in french. And it also refers to a style of furniture. It is also the name of a monastery in France.

But it also is a color,  "pale apple green".
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

stromboli

Wtf? We going to be picking drapes next?

"Oh, Maggie- let's go with the chartreuse drapes. It will offset the Port colored sofa perfectly!" (giggles)

It's a hot Middle Eastern chick in a red dress. I don't see the issue here.  :-k

AllPurposeAtheist

You don't see the issue here? Well, chartreuse drapes are....well..you be the judge..

I would ask the age old question of where's Waldo, but last check Waldo isn't a hot, middle eastern ex muslim, atheist woman.
Still..are these drapes hawt or what? :-P
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Damned..I forgot to thank Brian for setting me straight on chartreuse. Remind me to do that someday. :-k

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Damned..I forgot to thank Brian for setting me straight on chartreuse. Remind me to do that someday. :-k

I am a horrible speller myself. I only pointed that out because they couldn't find it in their search.

aitm

Thank goodness, I thought we were going to have a picture of ABBA all in red....

:rollin:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Brian37"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Damned..I forgot to thank Brian for setting me straight on chartreuse. Remind me to do that someday. :-k

I am a horrible speller myself. I only pointed that out because they couldn't find it in their search.
I'm just wondering what prompted you to actually search for 'chartruce' and THEN correct me on it.
I don't mind that you did....well...yes I am DAMMIT! You chartreusian Nazi! :evil: :lol:

Brian37

Quote from: "aitm"Thank goodness, I thought we were going to have a picture of ABBA all in red....

There is a specific thread for this if you want to go after ABBA.  [-X  :-D

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "aitm"Thank goodness, I thought we were going to have a picture of ABBA all in red....

Oh sure! Encourage him! :-k

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"

Oh sure! Encourage him! :-k

MUEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I will become dictator of America and make our National Anthem "Watch OUT". HA, bet you thought I was going to pick Dancing Queen.

AllPurposeAtheist

I might be a little odd Brian, but you've made it an art form. :lol:
Just remember, bad taste is timeless.

ApostateLois

Quote from: "Brian37"
Quote from: "stromboli"I can't possibly thank you enough.  :-D

I am so flattered!

All kidding aside when I first saw that photo, I didn't notice Dawkins at all, no wonder.

Secondly, what is with his sour puss look?

I think it's how his face usually looks. Kind of like how Christopher Hitchens always looked as if he just woke up from a long nap. :lol:
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

PickelledEggs

Yeah, she is gorgeous.

This may seem like an incredibly stupid question, but, Who is she?