News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

China has it's own superstitions.

Started by Brian37, October 02, 2013, 09:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

:rollin:  :lol:  Now that's a new take on getting a roll in the hay.  :lol:  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Atheon

Yeah... a friend of a friend (yes, really) was nearly scammed by a "Traditional Chinese medicine" practitioner who claimed he could heal her lower back problem by inserting his fingers into her vagina and anus. She was seriously considering going through the "treatment" until the people she knew got her to realize what was going on.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Brian37

I post this because I do get tired of the "If you don't believe in a god, then that will lead to communism".

There are no boarders that prevent humans from believing stupid shit or conning others into doing stupid shit.

If anything China's communist party has more in common with the God/s of Abraham than any secular westernized government.

BOTH are worshiped, and demand blind loyalty. You cannot dissent. You are not ruled through consent but governed by appeal to absolute authority.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

the_antithesis

"Haunted Vagina" would be a great name for a band.

Brian37

"Faster Pussycat" was a band, and their name came from a real "B" movie made in the 60s. I actually watched that movie cause the chicks in it were hot, but today, not so much.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

What? Stupid, gullible people live in China or any other country besides the good ol USA?
Well, I for one am not convinced. The US is the capital of stupid and gullible! We own the patent! :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hydra009