News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

That's a rap for jesus....

Started by PickelledEggs, September 22, 2013, 10:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Minimalist

The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Solitary

Is this for real?  :shock:  :roll: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Solitary"Is this for real?  :shock:  :roll: Solitary
I don't know. It says on the video that this was for his ministry or something to that effect. Either way, I'm having a hard time taking this seriously.

QuoteWhat a fucking asshole.

Me? or the guy in the video?

Jason78

Seen it before, but still funny as fuck.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

ApostateLois

I like how "those kids on the street" are represented by smiling, happy, beautiful models from a JC Penney catalog.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

mykcob4

Well for cryin' out loud!!!!!!
What a dumb mutha!
As if that would make every kid want to be christian. Nothing screams generation gap than an old out of touch fool trying to be cool.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "mykcob4"Well for cryin' out loud!!!!!!
What a dumb mutha!
As if that would make every kid want to be christian. Nothing screams generation gap than an old out of touch fool trying to be cool.
:rollin:

What's the matter mykcob? An old guy cant be hip to the groove?  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:

mykcob4

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"
What a dumb mutha!

What's the matter mykcob? An old guy cant be hip to the groove?  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:
People can only be who they are. It isn't the fact that they are old. It's the fact that they are trying (unsuccessfully) to be something that are clearly not.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "mykcob4"
Quote from: "PickelledEggs"
What a dumb mutha!

People can only be who they are. It isn't the fact that they are old. It's the fact that they are trying (unsuccessfully) to be something that are clearly not.
No i know. I guess old wasn't the best thing to say. But culturally he was way out of his comfort zone, which makes it funny.

Solomon Zorn

:rollin: That was hilarious! But I think you have to credit him (and her) with some balls, for using the N-word, knowing the possible backlash it might bring.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com